Happiness is Key (A Zayn Malik Love Story) Part 28

Part 28

Zayn's POV

"Liam!" I scream angrily "What the fuck is this? #FindKelseyRose I don't want to see that slut." *slap* "Don't call her that!" "What the fuck Sophia! Liam you better control your girlfriend before I do it for you." "Watch it Zayn! Just because you don't want to see her doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. Yes, Harry and Niall slept with her. But it was before you two went out. You can't judge someone from their past, what if Kelsey did that to you, huh? What would she find? And with everything she found she probably would've stayed with you to get through it all, but you didn't give her a chance. She has stood up for herself for so long. Sleeping with Harry to get money to get home was one way of doing that. Imagine if you had to sell yourself for sex Zayn: if you were at that much of a low point in your existence. It was her only option. As for Niall, we all have drunken mistakes. It's how you and my sister got together! And did I forgive you?!" "Did he?!" pressured Sophia "Yes." I mumbled "My point exactly. Zayn you can't blame Kelsey for her past or her mistakes. Imagine if she did that to you. How you would feel? Just think about it." I took my girlfriends hand and we left the room "I think you finally talked some sense into him" "I hope so"

Kelsey's POV

-He's looking for you, stay hidden or a regretful ex will be the least of your worries- Again another random text –Seriously who is this and how did you get my number- Again, no answer. Whatever, I have other things to worry about. Today's Sunday, the one following thanksgiving, yet another holiday I spent alone. I decided to not put up my Christmas tree this year, the loneliness I feel right now will be nothing compared to if I put the tree up alone. I hope the group is having a good life. I decided to log onto Twitter and see, not like I have anything else better to do. @K_Rose I'm so sorry love, where are you... #FindKelseyRose Zayn tweeted me. @zaynmalik Douche. #LeaveMeAlone -I'm so sorry Kelsey. Liam talked some sense into me and I regret loosing you and I miss you, please tell us where you are.- he direct messaged me. –You clearly showed me how you felt when you broke up with me Zayn and even if you hadn't you knew my past was hard and screwed up, there's nothing I can do to change that. You leaving me proves you didn't really want to stick around in the first place.- Just thinking about him gives me a headache. I set up a DM to Sophia and El it's not their fault I left –Hey girls I'm so sorry I left you both there. I didn't know what else to do so I did what I knew best and that's to run away. I love you girls like crazy and I miss you, all of you. Tell the boys I'm sorry and say hi for me and if you haven't already: smack HIM for me.- *One New Message* –Kelsey you don't know how sorry I am to have lost you and I still love you, I can't live without you, please. I need you.- -Well I guess you should've thought about that before you called me a bunch of names and ended the only good thing in my life. Asshole.- *One New Message* -KELSEY OMG we've missed you so much please tell us where you are so we can see you!- -Sorry girls not gonna happen. I've finally moved on, I'm dancing again and I'm Odile, the main dancer in Swan Lake I'm not leaving. Goodbye.- *One New Message* –Where are you?- I ignore their pleas to know where I am, but I refuse to tell them even though my loneliness is killing me, I don't need Zayn back in my life.

Eleanor's POV

"While Zayn cries over the worst mistake in his life, we need to figure out where Kelsey's show is!" I tell the group "What do you mean?" asks Soph "You didn't see it? She gave us the ballet she's in! Now all we have to do is look up the cast for it and see where she's performing!" everyone cheered "You're so smart!" Lou spun me around kissing me I laughed "Thanks babe"