Happiness is Key (A Zayn Malik Love Story) Part 20

Part 20

*2 weeks later*

Kelsey's POV

I'm getting closer with Zayn I've realized and the rest of the boys too. It's a weird feeling for me to have 'cause I've never really let people in since my Mom passed away, but now that I have I'm so happy I did. I hopped in the shower and did the usual shampoo, rinse, and repeat and let me tell you shaving today was a blast! I had my foot on the wet tub edge and I slipped and now have a huge cut on my leg! Fantastic, as always! I got out of the shower and walked into my bedroom getting dressed and in walks Zayn! He sees me in my bra wide eyed "It's not nice to stare" I put my shirt on and he shakes his head blinking "Sorry" he blushes looking down I laugh "It's alright happens all the time!" "Woah what happened to your leg?!" "Oh it's no big deal just a shaving cut" "A what?! It looks like a battle wound!" "It is...of womanhood!" he laughs "You're crazy" "And you're in my house! For what reason exactly?" "Well all the lads have plans today so I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me." I'm surprised "No! No no no, um not like go out with me, go out with me but like as friends you know?" aww he's so nervous how cute! I laugh "Zayn I'd love to go out with you" he smiles "Really?" "Yeah in a friend way that is" he looks a little sad now, but is still smiling "Okay well where do you want to go?" "Movies in 10 minutes how about? I have a little bit of a lesson I have to finish" "Oh right you're a college girl now" "Sure am! You're welcome to help yourself to some food in the kitchen!" he nods and heads out coming back with nothing "Not hungry?" I ask as I finish up the English lesson "No food" "No food? But I swear I just shopped?" "Apparently not?" "Okay I'm done now, but do you think we could stop at the grocery store first?" "Yeah no problem; beats doing nothing all day" "Thanks so much Zayn" We hop in his car and head to Costco one of my favorite stores on Earth! We stop in the food court first since their chicken bakes and frozen yogurt are amazing! Then, we shopped and as we were walking down the aisles getting everything Zayn was noticed a few times. He took a few pictures and signed some stuff.  After googling last night how popular their band actually is I'm surprised there aren't a million fans here right now! "Kels?" "Yeah?" "You spaced out" "Oh sorry long night at college" he nodded understandingly and we headed to checkout "Is it just me or is God's choir serenading us?" he laughed "Umm no...it's fans outside." "That sounds like a lot of people though!" "Don't worry you'll be fine. Here get in the cart! We'll get through them really fast and still have your groceries!" I laughed hopping in "Battle cry?" I asked "Battle cry" he confirmed We started screaming, running through the fans with me in the cart They actually all moved too! We got to the car and threw everything in the trunk racing to get it all done we got buckled and pulled out before they could surround the car, racing off! I laughed "That was so much fun! Let's do it again!" Zayn cackled "You're an adrenaline junkie aren't you?" "Yes." We blasted the radio and scream/sang the rest of the way to my house.

Zayn's POV

"Okay I don't know about you but I'm too pooped for a movie now" Said K "Agreed. How bout we watch one here instead?" "Great idea mate!" I laughed "What the hell was that?" "I was trying out your accent! I failed didn't I?" I nodded laughing so hard and falling on the couch "Hey it wasn't that bad!" she jumped on me punching my chest "Hey! Abuse! That doesn't even hurt you're too wimpy!" "British boy say what?!" Shit. I'm in for it now! I started tickling Kelsey's sides she started screaming, laughing, and squirming trying to get away. I remember her saying she was super ticklish one time and man does this come in handy! "I'm g-ooonna peeeee! Z-zayn ss-stoppp ittt!" she laughs adorably so I stop and she's gasping for air but almost immediately gets up and runs to the bathroom. I laugh A few hours later, she's fallen asleep on my chest whilst watching movies. She's really cute when she sleeps. I might as well take a nap since I can't move. So I turn off the TV and close my eyes...now if only my thoughts could turn off.