Happiness is Key (A Zayn Malik Love Story) Part 38

Part 38

Kelsey's POV

The guys are in the recording studio preparing for their next album and since Niall is the one actually recording right now I think it's the perfect time to talk to Zayn. "Zayn can I talk to you real quick?" "Yeah love what's wrong?" I pull him out of the room and into an empty business room "I just want us to be open with each other and I don't want to keep anything from you. It's not a big deal or anything, but last night I might have had a pregnancy scare. But I'm not pregnant, don't worry. I just thought I'd tell you so you don't find out later from someone else." "I could've been a Father?" "Yeah. But you're not so you're good. In case you were freaking out or anything." "Well thanks babe for telling me. I better get back." I smiled and he kissed me sweetly "I love you" "You too" Now he definitely seems off, ugh. I knew this was gonna happen! Guys always get so weird with things like this! My phone buzzes –You better be so happy it was a scare and not the real thing. I would've killed that baby if it was.- I started sweating and dialed the number. They answered. We were both silent for a second "Who are you?" "I'll be seeing you soon Kelsey." They laughed and hung up I got chills

Zayn's POV

I could've been a Father, and I was happy about it, ecstatic actually. I may be young but I am head over heels for this girl and I would love to marry her and have a family with her one day: even if it means leaving One Direction.

Kelsey's POV

I start shaking as I walk out of the room "Kels are you alright?" Liam asks me I look up at him right before I feel myself hit the floor, blacking out. "Kelsey! Paul!" "What happened?! Someone call an ambulance!" "I don't know, she was shaking and just collapsed." "Kelsey!" "Lads give her room" I can hear it all unfolding my head hurts and I can tell my eyes are open but all I can see is black. I blink repetitively, slowly regaining my sight "Kelsey, are you okay?" I start dry heaving "Someone get a bucket!" I have my vision back now; everyone is surrounding me, looking worried. "You don't think she's overdosing again do you?" Harry hands Paul the bucket and he gives it to me. I start gaging as if I was going to throw up, but I don't. Zayn is holding my hair back and I'm covered in cold sweats. I stop gaging and Paul says "Kels I'm going to pick you up now okay?" I give a thumbs up and he starts carrying me to the couch right as the medics show up. They check all my vitals to see if anything is wrong with me, nothing is. "Do you know why you passed out Ms. Maxwell?" The medic asks as I drink the orange juice I was given "Can you call the police please?" He looks shocked "Please" I start to cry thinking about the text again. A few hours later, the police have looked over everything and saw the text that disappeared moments later, I wasn't crazy, they now knew that for sure. They placed more security around the boys' tour bus and our hotel rooms to be safe and I can't go anywhere alone, not even the bathroom.

Zayn's POV

We arrive at the hotel and enter our room "Babe it's been a long day, let's get some sleep yeah?" I nod changing into my PJs and cuddling up to Zayn in bed "I love you Kels" "I love you too Zayn" he kisses my lips sweetly before turning off the lights and closing his eyes, I do the same. Only a few hours later, I'm still awake and Zayn is dead asleep.