Happiness is Key (A Zayn Malik Love Story) Part 6

Part 6

Kelsey's POV

Once I got back from Walmart I went up to my room getting out my bucket list and crossing off 'Ride a garbage truck' now all I need to do is have an 'Elf' breakfast! Anyone who's seen that movie with Will Ferrell will know what I mean by that! Anyways, Kira is at school, Al at work, Dyl at work, and douche of an Uncle around the world with some whore, what to do, what to do. Hey I know! I logged onto my computer and typed Omegle in the search bar.I clicked the video button and my conversations with strangers began! First, was this weird old guy, I skipped over him immediately. Next was a little girl about 10. She is way too young to be on here! Doesn't she know guys' penis' are on here randomly! Well now it's about 30 minutes later and I'm still on Omegle, I think I'll do one more and log off. "Hi we're One Direction" five guys screamed on the other side of the camera "Hi I go both directions!" I replied wondering what their deal was They all laughed "What's your name love?" one guy asked "Natalia, so what're you guys doing on here all pretty like. I mean usually there're people wearing sweatpants and tank tops or nothing, but you all are all dressed up." "Just wanted to meet some fans" replied another guy "Yeah see I don't have any fans" I shrugged my shoulders "I'm your fan!" one shouted "Thanks stripy" An hour later, I'm still chatting with these random guys and we've talked about random stuff like how my hair is so long and I said I use it for dramatic hair flipping and getting people overwhelmed. Then I winked and the Mexican one said that he's never heard that before and that it was very clever; which I completely don't understand how it's clever so I just waved it off and laughed. "Hey guys I actually have a life so I'm going to go, adios muchachos!" I waved off hearing their complaints finally closing my laptop. I walked downstairs seeing that Dylan and Kira were arriving home "Dyl want to watch TV?" "Sure I'll get the snacks" I smiled and got comfy on the couch him soon joining me Once we were both filled with junk food the last thing I remembered was someone winning something. I woke up with a tap on my shoulder. I lifted my head off of Dylan's chest seeing a pissed off blonde chick "What the hell?" "Who the fuck are you?!"  I groaned getting up and stretching "Dyl wake up" I shook him awake "Blondie who are you?" "I asked you first bitch!" "Bitch, you don't want to see me get pissed I will fuck you up!" I got off the couch approaching her menacingly "Why were you snuggling with my baby?!" Her baby? Dylan...ah hell no! "Dylan really? A stupid blonde bimbo?" I said in a bored tone He shrugged his shoulders which definitely means they're just having sex "Excuse you!" she yelled slapping me I whipped my head back to facing her, officially pissed off. "You're wearing hoop earrings? Those are so last month!" I mocked ripping it out of her ear, her screaming bloody murder "Kelsey!" Dylan yelled holding me back "I told you not to get me pissed, fuckhead!" "Kelsey stop!" she was crying so I stopped struggling against Dyl's hold "Stacy are you alright?!" he ran to her "Stop it! Go to your slut!" "She's not my slut, you are! I mean she's my cousin!" she sniffled "Really? Well then call the cops she's crazy and this hurts like a motherfucker!" he went to the kitchen calling an ambulance and giving me a terrible look, like I disappointed him somehow. Right then Aunt Ally just got back from work "What's going on?!" she yelled seeing all the blood on the floor "Kelsey what did you do?!" "Me?! What did I do?! Why do you think it's something I did!" "Well it is isn't it!" "Yes but I..." "Leave!" "What?" "You heard me! Leave! Your Mother was never like this so I don't know why you are now!" "Maybe it's because I don't have a Mother anymore. Did you ever think of that?!" the ambulance arrived Al gave me a sorry look I shook my head at her, running upstairs packing my things quickly, and running out of the house backpack on, and tears falling down my face. No one understands! Nobody fucking understands! I ran until I found a coffee shop. It's now 10:30 pm so not many people were in it. I whipped my tears away and ordered a latte "Sorry to sound American but will this coin work? If not I have more" I asked The old lady cashier rolled her eyes at me and gave me change, I guess it did work then. I walked out of the store sipping my coffee and wondering how I'm going to get home. I've been walking for miles now and it's probably midnight or something. I have no idea where I am and thankfully it's not cold out. No one in this town are partiers I can see since nobody's really outside. All I see is a person ahead of me struggling to walk. He sits down on the curb with a brown paper bag in his hand. I walk closer and see he's very hot and pretty young, maybe Dylan's age. I walk up to him "Mind if I have some of that?" he hands it to me and I join him on the curb adding the alcohol to my coffee and handing it back to him "So what's up with you?" I ask he sniffles "Girlfriend broke u-up with me" I nodded "What's with you?" I looked at the beautiful boy and decided to be nice, just this once "Aunt threw me out after I ripped a slut's earring from her ear" I stared ahead I could see from his peripheral vision he was now looking at me "Badass" I smiled weakly "She didn't seem to think so"