23. Cold As The Early Spring

"Okay, I putted a lunch box in the middle zip of your backpack. It's full of snacks so you guys can eat them through the way. Oh right I putted all of your shower stuffs and toothbrush down inside the pocket of your suitcase. Please take a shower four times a week. And do not skip any meals Jisung-ah"

Jisung sighed. Watching his mother who was standing in the middle of the living room as she was looking around so stressfully while talking and talking.

"Mom, you said all of these last night"

She mocked and leaned down towards the gray suit case which was placed down in front of her. For the fourth time in this day, she opened the suit case.

"Oh come on, you're such a dumb child. You will forget everything" She said.

Meanwhile her husband took a sigh even more helpless than Jisung as he leaned towards the wall besdise the stairs and watched his wife from afar of the living room.

"Would you stop opening that?" He asked.

"I'm just checking" She answered.

Jaemin fixed the strap of his backpack on his shoulder as he smiled cheerfully and stood behind Jisung.

"Okay, you ready?"

Jisung sighed. "Me sure, but not mom"

After a second, finally Jisung's mother decided to close the suitcase and after ensuring of it being fully closed and fixed, she stood up and looked at Jaemin.

"Please take good care of him Jaemin-ah"

And what she said was enough for Jisung to break into such shocked expression with widen eyes.

"I'm not a child!" He complained.

Jaemin smiled as he nodded his head in the sign of obedient. The older wrapped his arm around Jisung's neck.

"Understood! Enough seven hours sleep, three meals a day, afternoon exercise, fruit diet and his medicines on the right time. Please relax and leave everything to me Mrs. Park" Jaemin said.

Jisung's mother sighed in awes. Watching Jaemin with such admire in her eyes. The young man looked enchanting as his white hair and teeth were shining under the sunlight. Quite charming with less classy but more of a sport outfit that he was wearing today.

She smiled and looked at the both.

"How much of a sweet friend you are. I just wish if you guys could be together all the time" She said.

"Yuck!" Jisung said.

Despite Jisung's sharp reaction, Jaemin smiled with pleasure as he approached Jisung even more. Putting his chin on the little boy's shoulder as he looked at Jisung's mother with a gentle gaze.

"Should I marry him then?" Jaemin asked.

What Jaemin said out of nowhere made Jisung to be almost terrified. He glared at Jaemin's calm face with widened eyes.

But unlike the frightened little boy, his mother just chuckled.

"If only you could still say that after living with him for a while" She said.

Soon enough Jaemin hummed a breathe as he got his face away from Jisung and stood further.

"To be fair, I doubt if I can. He's a grumpy child"

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Like I would ever want to live with an annoying person like you..."

After being forced to listen to the same old remindings of Jisung's mother one more time, finally the two young boys were actually one step ahead as they were walking outside of the house while Jisung's parents were standing in the door frame.