32. Big snowman & Little Snowman

"Hyung, are you leaving here forever?"

"Huh?! No, what do you mean? This country is my home. Of course that I'll comeback"

"When?"

"That's something that you shouldn't know Park Jisung. I will comeback, but I'll also make sure that you can never see me again"

"Wouldn't it be hard for you?"

"This narcissistic brat. Now that you know about my feelings you think I'm gonna die without you?"

"I just wanted to know if you would have a hard time like I would"

"...well of course. Is this even something to be unsure about? I love you after all"

Hue of the twilight time kept flashing its weak colour through the bedroom. A cold and soft violet colour reflecting into the cyan hue of winter. While Jisung stared at Jaemin, he was amazed to see that young man's hair was coloured into silver, lavender and blue. Yet Jisung couldn't avoid the gaze of Jaemin's glittering eyes at the moment. All bashful and confused, Jisung looked away at his suitcase.

Meanwhile Jaemin approached the younger with a few slow steps. His lips were smiling painted in grey and a soulless pink through the darkness and brightness of the bedroom.

Jisung kept looking down.

"To be seeing me after years...hyung, weren't you disappointed? To see me all gloomy like that. How could you still be loyal to your feelings?"

Jaemin smiled. Only one step kept a gap between him and Jisung as elder stopped before filling the distance.

Jaemin stopped and smiled even wider. To see Jisung's pale and pink skin through the twilight coloured bedroom. He raised his head. Trying to capture Jisung's avoiding gaze at some point. He kept looking into the every detail of Jisung's face. Left and right, up and down. Caressing him with the softest gaze.

Coming sun started to glitter in golden into Jaemin's eyes and around his eyelashes after seconds of him pausing and just watching.

Half of his face started to glow a bit in amber and gold. Breaking the soulless violet around him.

With a bit of unwanted sneak peeking, Jisung flinched to see that golden sight. Like a little naive child, suddenly Jisung thought of this idea as if Jaemin's smile just summoned the sun.

He looked back at Jaemin and his gaze was finally locked on him, just what Jaemin wanted.

Jaemin grinned brightly. "To see you after years...you wanna know what I thought with myself before anything?"

No words Jisung had the enough courage to say. Young one just nodded his head obediently. It was hard to hide his eagerness as he was getting used to look at Jaemin.

Elder took a deep breathe. He wasn't saying anything while Jisung kept waiting. Seemed like young man was still busy with appreciating Jisung's face. All smiley and dazed he seemed. Owning a careless and happy expression.

Slowly Jaemin raised his left hand. As Jisung was distracted by the marble hanging from Jaemin's bracelet because it was reflecting such gold, purple and silver of the bedroom's weather. Jaemin took the opportunity to approach his hand towards the young one even more.

Slowly he brushed away some of Jisung's raven hair from his face gently. As Jisung's eyes were revealed, Jaemin sighed at their sight.

"I thought...even by having a sad appearance, you still owned a young heart..."