16. To fix everything

In the early morning, the class B-2 or knowns the second graders of the high school had to go through the lessons they despite so much. Math.

Not only this class was as miserable and tiring as itself but, what all the students tended to hate a lot about this class was its teacher. A middle aged man so bad tempered, too serious and kind of scary who all the students wondered that when is he going to be retired?

Even with the fact that how intimidating and strict this teacher could be, there was only one student who treasured something a lot so much that actually being a part of this class meant nothing to him. That one student was no one but Park Jisung, and his treasure was his sleep. Being tall was truly a gift so as Jisung was able to sit at the back of the class with other tall students sitting around him, little boy could actually get some good sleeps at this class that he couldn't have at nights in his own bedroom.

While the class was in deep silence and Jisung was almost snorting in his own deep dreams, all of a sudden the teacher started walking around. Making everyone to shift in their seats nervously.

"So, time for some verbal questions about our last class so I can tell who remembers what I taught"

The teacher said with his deep scratched voice. As he was walking to left and right in front of the white board. Everyone were nervous and stressed meanwhile Jisung was the only relaxed one being deep in his sleep.

As the teacher kept walking and observing the students to choose one for his question, Zhong Chenle who could not sit besides his friend because of their bold height difference was the one to sit in the front. As the teacher was walking to the right, Chenle who was sitting on the left side turned his face to see Jisung sleeping. He sighed nervously, knowing that he won't be able to wake Jisung up from that distance. So trying to get help from the one who was sitting in front of Jisung was Chenle's only choice. As he was waving his hand towards that person. And the one sitting in front of Jisung was no one but another tall student with a familiar face, Han Hyojin.

With Chenle's desperate attempts to draw Hyojin's attention finally the girl noticed him. When their eyes met Chenle tried to say his word with lip syncing.

"Wake Jisung up" He whispered intensely a few times as he was pointing at Jisung.

After a few times, Hyojin nodded in sign of understanding what the boy was saying. So without being able to turn back because of the teacher's vision, Hyojin leaned her head back towards Jisung's seat.

"Park Jisung. Park Jisung wake up" She whispered.

Jisung who was resting his head on the desk had no reaction towards that tense whispering voice.

"Yah...Park Jisung!" She whispered again.

Even with Chenle throwing little papers once in a while at the little boy, Jisung was still sleeping.

"Yah! Wake up!" Hyojin whispered.

Poor girl was trying to get help from others sitting besides Jisung but no one dared to move an inch as they could possibly draw the teacher's attention.

"Hm...I never ask from students sitting in the back do I?"

The teacher said, standing in the very front and gazing at the back with his half opened eyes so intensely.

"Oh god...hell no" Hyojin mumbled, trying to sit more straight in order to cover Jisung completely.

In that very stressing moment, Chenle couldn't help but to observe Hyojin and Jisung with his eyes shining happily. Locking his hands together as he sighed. "How cute they are" He thought. "I wish I could take pictures~"