Chapter 11

Didecated to: FairyAemie21

CHAPTER 11: GENERAL CLEANING

I DON'T really know how it happened, but everything I say to her was true.  And I am damn really serious when I say that I like her and be the father of her children. Alam ko na sasabihin ninyong parang sobrang bilis ng mga pangyayari at baka nabibigla lang ako. But honestly, I am not.

Sandali ko namang binitawan ang kaniyang labi bago nagsalita. "I am not anymore your boss when we're outside of the company. Kahit nga naroon pa tayo, ikaw na ang boss ko. Handa akong magpa-alipin sa 'yo, Adi."

I claimed her lips again. I can't get enough of her, never.

Damn. Adrianna Alarcon, what did you do to me? But I f-cking love this feeling.

I remembered the first time we met. She was standing beside me while waiting to open my private elevator. She hadn't any clue that I am the owner of that company, she is applying for a job. I don't know what kind of magic she infected in me that day, but I never get annoyed by her presence. Ngunit kung ibang tao siguro siya, kanina ko pa sinigawan. She was so loud, noisy and talkative.

Also, she is a kind of an amazona woman. Siya lang ang tanging babaing sumasagot-sagot sa akin, malala pa nga siya kay Shai dahil hindi siya takot na makipag-deskusiyon sa akin. Siya lang ang may lakas ng loob na barahin ako at tutulan ang mga bagay na pinag-uutos ko, lalo na kung alam niyang mali ako.

She was way different from my ideal girl who's prim and proper, quite and more sophisticated. But, everytime I am with her. My heart skipped, erratically. I felt nervous everytime we faced each other kaya in the end, lagi ko siyang nasisigawan. Just to hide my nervousness and I can't help it but to blush secretly everytime he called my name. I don't really know what's happening to me before. But now, I know and I am sure about it.

I don't love Samantha anymore. She made me realise that. At masaya ako dahil doon. Masayang-masaya.

"Ano ba 'yan. Ang awkward naman," she said nonchalantly after we kissed.

I looked into her eyes and she avoided my gazed. I saw her cheeks became crimson red. I knew it. I had that special effect on her, too. But she was denying it. I laughed because of what she did.

"What's the funny?" she asked me with one brow were elevated.

"Nothing. I just find you more beautiful everytime your blushing because of me." She diverted her gaze from me and I saw her smiling shyly.

"Hoy, tara na nga. Tumulong ka, ha. Magge-general cleaning kami ngayon," she said irritated.

"Ayo—" Tututol pa sana ako nang bigla niya na lang akong putulin.

"Ops, hep hep! Bawal umangal. Tumulong ka, okay." Then, she smiled at me wickedly and walked away.

Bumalik naman agad siya na may dala-dala ng mahabang walis ting-ting.

"Ikaw maglinis ng kisame total matangkad ka naman. Walisan mo lahat, ah, simula rito sa kusina hanggang sa sala pati sa kwarto namin." She winked and smiled wider.

What the heck! Seriously?

"Ipapadala ko na lang dito 'yong mga katulong sa bahay para ma—" Again, she cut me off. Tinaasan niya rin ako ng kilay.