chapter thirty-four: sex and secrets

"sex and secrets "

"sex and secrets "

wall rose hospital

wall rose hospital

the week dragged on, filled with monotony that made each day feel longer than the last. and finally, after one more check-up and some more paperwork, you were allowed to return home.

as you walked down the corridor, the vibrating of your phone pulled you from your thoughts.

imessage
boyfriend❤️

boyfriend❤️
(y/n), where are you? i'm waiting outside. hurry up.

you
i'll be there shorty! ☺️
shortly****

boyfriend❤️
...

a nervous gulp caught in your throat as you shoved your device back into your pouch.

"who are you calling a shorty?"

exiting the hallway, you came face to face with your boyfriend who sat casually on one of the cushioned benches in the waiting room, arms crossed. butterflies fluttered widely in your stomach as your eyes met, excitement and nervousness swirling together as you approached him.

"thanks for waiting," you greeted, shyly.

"give me that," levi demanded, standing up and effortlessly pulling the duffle bag off your shoulder. this allowed you to adjust your grip on the crutches you leaned on for balance.

on the morning of his first visit, after buying flowers with erwin, levi had met up with sasha to gather everything you needed during your hospital stay and brought them to you.

"have you eaten?" he inquired, tucking a stray strand of hair behind your ear, lightly caressing your cheek.

your heart skipped a beat."i just had lunch," you stated, hugging your tummy."but i'm craving something sweet."

"then let's go. we're going out," he announced, already moving at a pace slow enough for you to keep up.

"just...you and i?"