Bonding Time

Characters included: Lucy and Tangerina!

Tangerina was all by herself since her friends were busy in the academy. She was pretty sure Brystal was helping the students, Emerelda was writing back letters to everyone that sent any, Skylene was helping Ms. Vee cook since she wanted to learn how to cook, Xanthous was checking on everyone and making sure they were okay, Lucy was..

Tangerina actually didn't know what Lucy was doing and she didn't plan to. Let's just say that Lucy and her don't have the best relationship with each other. Ever since Lucy joined the academy and insulted her, Tangerina despised her ever since.

Tangerina was sitting down outside, letting her bees pollinate. She usually enjoyed being by herself, relaxing with her bees. Was it just her or did the grass seem greener or the clouds looked fluffier then usual. She was just enjoying the comforting silence.

Until, she heard chanting she assumed in the distance. She looked around and stood up. The voice was getting louder and louder when she heard footsteps coming closer to her.

"DEAR BIRD GODS, PLEASE SHOW ME THE GOLDEN GOOSE EGG! GIVE ME A SIGN, ANY SIGN!"

Tangerina knew that voice anywhere and quickly frowned. She saw Lucy yelling at the sky pretty loud.

"BIRD GOD-"

"Aye! Crazy bird girl! Can you keep it down?" Tangerina yelled at Lucy with a glare.

When Lucy heard the voice she looked at Tangerina with a smirk.

"Oh look! It's the girl who is obsessed with bees!" Lucy laughed.

"Look who's talking! Says the person who is calling for the "Bird Gods", you crazy bird lady." As Tangerina quoted the words of Bird Gods.

"Hey, you never know if the Bird Gods are actually real." Lucy told her.

Tangerina rolled her eyes and looked back at the flowers.

"Why aren't you with Sky? You guys are like basically inseparable!" Lucy asked Tangerina.

"She's cooking with Mrs. Vee.." Tangerina said to her.

"Well, guess you're a lonely bee without your swarm." Lucy said as she sat with Tangerina.

Tangerina scooted a few inches away from Lucy as she ignored her. Lucy was going to touch a bee but Tangerina slapped her hand before she could touch the insect.

"Do bees have mating seasons?" Lucy asked her.

"Why would you ever want to know?" Tangerina said to her as she was avoiding eye contact with Lucy.

"Because one time at one of my concerts, I saw a bee on top of another bee and thought-"

"I do not want to hear the details of that." Tangerina interrupted Lucy.

Lucy didn't mind but had an idea pop in her head. She spawned a couple of birds but saw the birds eating the bees.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU WALKING NIGHTMARE!!" Tangerina yelled at her.

"But- I thought birds didn't eat bees!" Lucy tried to defend herself but Tangerina was still mad at her.

Tangerina rolled her eyes and walked off. She wanted to be away from Lucy as possible but that plan failed while Lucy was chasing her.

"Awww c'mon! It wasn't that bad!" Lucy exclaimed to her.

"YOUR BIRDS ATE MY BEES!" Tangerina yelled at her.

"You gotta admit, it was pretty funny." Lucy let out a snicker as she was chasing Tangerina.

"No it isn't. Without bees the world would not be in good condition." Tangerina told her.

"Why do you gotta be a buzzkill sometimes?" Lucy asked.

Tangerina stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at Lucy with a confused expression.

"A..buzzkill..?" Tangerina questioned.

"You know, like a party pooper!" Lucy said.

"What?! I do not poop parties!" Tangerina exclaimed at Lucy.

Lucy looked at her with a blank expression.

"You must never get invited to parties." Lucy told.

Tangerina was offended by her response as her bees started buzzing loudly. She walked off again but this time Lucy didn't chase her.

Lucy looked around to see what she could do. She had an idea as her eyes twinkled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tangerina had her head on her hands as she looked at the sky. Lucy slowly walked towards her with a sheepish grin. Tangerina avoided eye contact with her  and kept looking at the sky if it was more interesting than Lucy.

Lucy didn't care if she didn't look at her but placed something on Tangerina's head. Tangerina took off whatever it was and looked at it. Her eyes widened as she saw beautiful flower crown she had made for her. The flower crown had daisies, dandelions, and poppies. She looked at Lucy with a little smile and stood up to hug her. Lucy took this by surprise but hugged back. They then both let go with a grin.

"Thank you, Lucy.." Tangerina said with a smile.

"No problem! But, you're still a party pooper." Lucy laughed.

"YOU LITTLE-"