Twins Catastrophe

Characters included: Brystal, Lucy, Xanthous, Emerelda, Skylene, and Tangerina!

Special Guests: Future Xanthous, Alex Bailey, and Conner Bailey!

Thank you for the request thepastafan21 ! But, sorry if this chapter isn't what you expect! Please comment if I should change anything :)

Since Alex Bailey has been the new Fairy Godmother with Conner by her side. She has been so much happier and felt like a weight lifted off her shoulders.

Conner has always been talking to Mother Goose through the magic mirror. He was happy that she found a new partner to travel with..

Alex was in her room, organizing her room. She used her wand to place new decorations and renovations.

"Man, now I really want a wand now.." Alex looked at her door to see Conner.

"You should have trained with me then!" Alex chuckled.

"But, there's so much to doooooo! It's basically like school classes but with pizzazz!" Conner walked over to his sister.

Before Alex could respond, she saw one of the Fairy Council members at her door. Xanthous had a letter in his hand. Conner turned around to face him as well.

"Hello Alex and Conner Bailey. I found this letter with your names on it, it's from your Grandma.." Xanthous quietly said the last sentence.

Alex and Conner walked over to him as she grabbed the letter. The two looked at each other with sad expressions. They were too scared to open the letter..

"Hey, don't be sad. Your grandmother would want you to smile instead of moping.." Xanthous placed a hand on their shoulders.

"Thank you dearly, Xanthous.." Alex smiled and looked at Conner who smiled back.

Alex examined the letter before opening it. She smiled by seeing her Grandma's writing and opened it.

My Dearest Alex,

The time you are reading this, I have probably passed away already. But, I forgot one last thing for you. There is still one thing I want to show to your brother and you. It's a very tricky spell to do though. Just follow the instructions at the end of the paper. I recommend a member of the Fairy Council to supervise you both..

Love,
Grandma.

Alex and Conner both read the instructions carefully.

"There is no way I am getting involved with this! Especially magic spells!" Conner shook his hands in front of him.

"Oh? But, you can get involved with The Wishing Spell and The Wand of Wonderment?" Alex raised an eyebrow at her brother.

Conner slouched and crossed his arms.

Xanthous was about to leave the two but Alex stopped him.

"Xanthous, I recommend you staying with us during this spell. That's what our grandma wrote out.." Alex said.

He nodded and stayed in front of the two.

"What do you think it's about?" Alex asked.

"I don't know! But, c'mon already! I cant wait any longer!" Conner exclaimed.

"What got you so hyped up?" Alex asked.

"I'm just excited okay!?" Conner said in defense.

Alex placed the letter on her desk and followed the instructions, carefully. She failed sometimes and Conner would laugh about it in the background. But, eventually the spell started working and the room lit up. The three fell into a void and the twins yelled with panic but Xanthous kept a straight face, even if he was scared in the inside.