Present Surpise!

Characters included: Brystal, Lucy, Emerelda, Tangerina, Xanthous, and Skylene!

Request from @anime_girl457_ ! Thank you for the suggestion! :)

It was night on Christmas Eve, the Fairy Council were all around the Christmas tree, waiting for midnight to hit. People would usually wait till Christmas Day but they liked when they could open it at midnight since Skylene and Tangerina couldn't wait any longer.

"What time is it?" A yawn escaped Xanthous' mouth.

"I'm pretty sure it's about one hour till midnight." Emerelda answered.

"Ugh, there's still a hour left?" Tangerina sighed and laid on the ground.

"Yeah, apparently it is. We can always sleep and wait tommo-"

"NO!" Skylene and Tangerina exclaimed.

"Okay, then-" Brystal said.

Lucy was writing on a piece of paper she had on the table. The others kept hearing scribbling from the other side of the room..

"CAN YOU WRITE ANY LOUDER?!" Tangerina yelled.

"FOR A MATTER OF FACT, YES, YES I CAN!" Lucy yelled back.

The scribbling got louder and louder as Lucy was laughing. Tangerina groaned and placed a pillow over her ears.

"What are you even doing, Lucy?" Brystal asked.

The scribbling stopped and so did the laughter.

"Well, since you asked!" Lucy grabbed her paper and walked over to the others.

She showed the others what she has been doing for the last hour. It showed Santa Claus on top of the academy, falling to his death.

"Who is that?" Emerelda tilted her head.

"You're so uncultured! It's obviously Sandy Clark!" Skylene crossed her arms.

"Santa Claus, Sky.." Xanthous whispered to her.

Skylene stayed silent for a bit and then looked back at Emerelda.

"You're so uncultured! It's obviously Santa Claus!" Skylene said as she rephrased her sentence.

Tangerina rolled her eyes and facepalmed.

"So let me get this straight, you have been working for a HOUR on that?" Brystal questioned.

"Yeah, it's my plan!" Lucy replied as if it was obvious.

"How is that a plan? It's literally just Santa falling to his death.." Xanthous said, he sounded quite confused.

Lucy cleared her throat and looked back at Xanthous.

"Because, Xanthous, I'm going to steal soap from the kitchen and squirt it around the top." Lucy posed with a smile.

"I'm sorry?" Emerelda asked, clearly confused.

"Poor Santa.." Xanthous said.

"Didn't you feel bad for eggs once?" Skylene asked while she looked at him.

"Yeah! Because you just threw them in the bowl without a care!" Xanthous replied.

"Well, guess what? They deserved it!" Skylene stuck her tongue out.

"How dare you say that!" Xanthous gasped, truly hurt.

"You guys are so immature.." Lucy rolled her eyes.

The others stopped talking and all looked at Lucy with a glare.

"You literally want to kill Santa on our roof.." Tangerina said.