Bored Coral

Characters Included: Coral, Violetta, Rosette, Xanthous, Skylene, Tangerina, Emerelda, and Mother Goose!

Special Guests: Conner and Alex Bailey!

"YO, WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS?! CORAL HERE AND NOW, WE'RE BACK WITH-"

"Okay, cut the cameras!" Conner picked up the camera and threw it afar as Coral just watched.

"Conner! That camera costed my life savings!" Alex punched his right arm.

"It's fine, Alex." He shooed her, acting like it wasn't a big deal. "We'll just buy a new one, we're rich."

Alex narrowed her eyes at him. "No, Conner, we're not."

There now stood a silence full of awkwardness, Conner could feel his sister's glare at him as he looked away, sweating intensely.

"Anyways, why'd you cut the cameras? Did I do something wrong?" Coral asked the brother, clearly confused.

"Yes! Why'd you think I threw the camera?" Conner exclaimed.

"You could've just STOPPED the recording instead of THROWING it!" Alex had her arms crossed with a pout.

"Look, it was for dramatic effect!" Conner had his hands placed on his hips.

Coral watched as the two have a glaring competition with each other but soon Conner broke it and turned over to look at Coral.

"Moving on, Coral, you sound like one of those cheesy YouTubers who try WAY too hard on their intros." Conner told her as Alex nodded along. "You know, the ones who edit way too much?"

"Oh, and sometimes those rappers!" Alex pointed out.

"Or, those weird streamers-"

"Okay okay, I get it." Coral interrupted them while chuckling. "Can I at least try again?"

"Oh, yeah! Of course you c-"

"THE CAMERA IS BROKEN." Alex shouted out.

"Oh, yeahhhhh..." Conner laughed with a hint of guilt.

"Then, how are we going to continue?" Coral asked the two.

"I could always beg to Bob about getting a new camera, I'm sure he would agree anyways." Conner told her.

"Bob is such a boring name.." Coral muttered under her breath but soon, she felt a shove.

"The DISRESPECT!" Alex shoved Coral gently.

"Yeah! Don't you ever be mean to my uh.." Conner paused. "To my stepdad! He's a very cool guy!"

"Okay okay, sorry! But, go and tell Bob to get the camera already so we can start this thing." Said Coral.

"Fine, whatever. We won't take long, remember E-"

"Emerelda is in charge." Coral finished before Alex. "You told me so many times, I get it."

Alex shot Coral a smile and opened the portal with her wand, Coral could hear Conner's and Alex's conversation before they were gone.

"Can't you just make a camera with your magic?" Conner questioned her.

"I-"

"YOU CAN, CAN'T YOU?"

"Magic doesn't work like that, you idiot!"

"Magic can basically make anything. Even the Wicked Witch said that!"

"Wrong fairytale, Conner."