Stuck With You

Characters Included: Tangerina and Lucy!

Bonus Characters: Brystal, Emerelda, Xanthous, and Skylene!

"You suck at this." Tangerina commented as she knocked down Lucy's chess piece.

Lucy narrowed her eyes at the game pieces that stood in front of her. "You're obviously cheating!"

"You can't even cheat in chess!" Tangerina threw her arms in the air.

"You can cheat in every game, actually." Lucy said matter-of-factly.

Tangerina crossed her arms. "Is that so? How about hide and seek?"

Lucy thought about it as her eyes lit up. "Drinking an invisibility potion."

Tangerina raised her eyebrow. "That's a stupid way to cheat."

Lucy smirked. "You know what else is stupid?"

"Your face?" Tangerina replied with a smile.

Lucy ignored her remark and flipped over the chessboard as the game pieces flew in the air and soon, hit the ground. "This!"

"Lucy!" Tangerina yelled out. "You're just jealous I was winning!"

"As if." Lucy rolled her eyes.

Tangerina kneeled down and picked up the pieces one by one while Lucy just watched. "Why must you be so annoying? You always act so immature and childish for goodness sake! I'm younger than you and.."

As Tangerina was lecturing her, Lucy was thinking about what to do, something fun. She was bored out of her mind, Lucy really wanted to bond with Tangerina. It's just, Tangerina was always so difficult to have fun with.

You see, the thing is, Brystal left the two in charge of the academy. They mentioned something about..

What was it again?

Lucy remembered seeing how panicked the group looked as they rushed out the door. She felt..-

"Lucy, are you even listening to me?!" Tangerina snapped Lucy out of her thoughts.

Lucy grinned as she dragged Tangerina up to her feet. "Let's do something fun!"

"It depends on what kind of fun." Tangerina replied. "Like what?"

She watched Lucy pause for a second to think. "Let's explore Brystal's office. She's gotta be hiding something! Like what if she has a secret boyfriend from a different universe or something?"

Tangerina was quick to decline. "We can't go in Madame Weath-" she paused. "I mean, Brystal's office."

"C'mon, Tangy! We need to do something fun together for once! If we get in trouble, I'll blame it all on me." Lucy told her.

Tangerina looked in her eyes to find any dishonesty, but nothing was found. She exhaled and furrowed her eyebrows.

"As long as I don't get blam-"

"That's the spirit!" Lucy grabbed Tangerina's hand and basically raced out the room.

"LUCY-"

"I promise you won't regret this one single bit!" Lucy interrupted her once again.

"I'm already regretting this, you idiot." Tangerina rolled her eyes.

When the two arrived at Brystal's office, Lucy let go of Tangerina. She grinned and opened the doors to their destination. Tangerina already felt like this was a bad idea.

After Lucy went in, Tangerina followed behind her. The place was still the same when she last came here, Tangerina felt a wave of bad memories wash over her figure.