A New Friend

Characters Included: Xanthous, Tangerina, and Skylene!

Special Guest: Brystal!

Three characters were walking together on one path in the evergreen forest. The beehived hair girl lead the two, her being the leader and most trusted in this situation. A water haired girl was right behind her, humming a melody, she hated silence with passion. Lastly, after her, was a fire haired boy who looked around them nervously as his hair lighted their way.

The three were sent on a journey, well that's what they thought. Brystal had only sent them out because they were apparently being too loud in the academy. I mean, they were only just summoning Sat-

"Why are we out here again?" Xanthous asked his fellow friends.

Tangerina didn't look back at her nervous friend and kept walking forward. "Because Brystal got tired of us."

Skylene stopped humming and looked at the leader with a raised eyebrow. "I thought she sent us on a journey to find anything interesting.."

Tangerina rolled her eyes. "That's what she wants us to think."

"Dang." Xanthous had only said for a response.

"You guys, I just thought about something.." Skylene told the two.

"Oh god." Tangerina sighed.

"Don't you ever wonder if we're just living in a simulation where people control us? Like every single thing we do, it's not us that is doing it but the people. We can't feel freely without them controlling our bodies when we just want to be ourselves. We have to follow their orders." Skylene told them with a serious tone.

This caused Tangerina to stop in her tracks and turned around to face Skylene with narrowed eyes. "What the heck."

"That had nothing to do with our topic but yeah, that's what I think about all the time." Xanthous said sarcastically.

Skylene just shrugged in response but something caught her eye as she looked at her surroundings. The other two took notice as they looked around with her, with caution.

A shadow was leaping behind the trees around them, silent as a ninja. Xanthous felt more tensed as he moved closer to Tangerina and Skylene. But, the shadow stopped to look at the three with beady eyes that glowed white.

Skylene moved closer to the weird shadow but Tangerina pulled her back by her arm.

"Sky, stop. That thing can be dangerous.." Tangerina's eyes were filled with concern and tensed up even more when the shadow came closer.

The trio watched carefully as they could see a better view of the shadow. Purple scales secured their body as red eyes stared at theirs. Wings were open behind them, they had a red mane that flowed down. The creature's tail was wagging like crazy.

"What in the-"

"A DRAGON!" Skylene exclaimed.

"What is this little guy doing out here?" Xanthous questioned out loud.

"How do you know that they're a boy? Hm?" Tangerina narrowed her eyes at Xanthous as he widened his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I m-"

"Let's keep them!" Skylene interrupted the two's conversation.

"Sky, we can't. Brystal is going to say no.." Tangerina told her.

"I'm naming them Sorin! A pure light of joy!" Skylene held them up in her hands.

"That's a stupid name." Tangerina rolled her eyes but soon got elbowed by Xanthous.