Malfunction

Characters included: Xanthous, Skylene, Tangerina, Emerelda, Lucy, and Brystal!

Thank you @thepastafan21 for this suggestion!

Tangerina, Xanthous, and Skylene were both in the lab, working on a potion together. Even after the whole slime situation, Xanthous asked Skylene if she could help. It went something like this.

Skylene was walking in the hallway to get a snack or even a whole meal to eat. But, she stopped walking when she heard someone yell her name behind her, along with the footsteps getting closer and closer.

"SKYLENE! SKYLENE!" Xanthous yelled out, running up to her.

"Hm? What's up, Xanthous?" Skylene turned around to face him.

Xanthous stopped in front of her and was breathing heavily, he was too tired to even speak.

"I don't get why you're so tired. I literally just walked out my room not too long ago-" But, Skylene got interrupted.

"It's because I don't run a lot, okay?!" Xanthous was breathing normally but you could see sweat falling down his forehead.

"Hm, I guess this calls for a hundred mile run.." Skylene said to herself.

"But, that's not the point! I need you to do something for me!" Xanthous exclaimed.

"And what's that?" Skylene asked.

"I need you to make me a potion for something important.." Xanthous replied.

"Oh sure! You can trust me!" Skylene said with confidence.

"Sometimes, I don't even trust you." Xanthous eyed her.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?" Skylene put her hands on her hips.

"Can you just make the potion, please?" Xanthous asked.

"You're going to have to tell me what kind of potion because it wouldn't work out if you don't tell me." Skylene explained.

Skylene could see his expression, he was hesitating on telling her the potion. He had a nervous smile while looking away.

"This oughta be good.." Skylene thought out while she had a smile written on her face.

"I need you to make a manly potion!" Xanthous said quickly.

Skylene had a surprised expression but suddenly she started laughing as Xanthous yelled at her with embarrassment.

Yup, that's how the conversation went. So, Skylene asked Tangerina to help her as they were working on the potion together. Xanthous was sitting down, watching them.

"You sure you want a potion like this?" Tangerina snickered.

"Yes, positive! I need it for something important.." Xanthosu responded.

"Oh? Who's the lucky person you're trying to impress?" Skylene smirked.

"It's literally for no one! It's for-" Xanthous was interrupted by a mini explosion as he looked over.

Skylene and Tangerina's faces were covered by the potion but they smiled at each other. The potion was done!

"Well, the potion is finished!" Skylene exclaimed.

Skylene held the potion as she showed it to him. The potion was fizzy as always and it was all purple. It didn't look too bad actually..

"Well, are you just going to stand there or take it?" Tangerina told him.

Xanthous took the potion out of Skylene's grasps and looked at the potion before drinking it. He was expecting to feel way better but it was quite the opposite. He looked up to see the other's expressions.