All Endings Aren't Always Happy

Characters Included: Brystal, Emerelda, Tangerina, Lucy, Xanthous, and Skylene!

Currently, the Fairy Council were all on an expedition. They were all sent to find one of the most important and special objects in the valley.

The Dragon Egg.

The group would crack some jokes along the way. Their laughter would echo in the lonely forests.

It was comforting at the time.

"A bear is going to kill us like, right now." Lucy told the group.

Xanthous groaned. "Stoppppp.."

"Guys, trust me, it will! A delicious- I mean, a dangerous bear is gonna eat us all up in one gulp." Lucy chuckled when she saw the expressions of the members.

"Wait, did you just say delicious-" Tangerina turned around to look at her.

"No." Lucy said.

"Sure, buddy." Emerelda gave a light chuckle.

"How do you know we are going to get eaten by a bear, hmmmm?" Skylene raised an eyebrow.

"I can tell the future, obviously!" Lucy waved her hand in the air.

"Won't you die with us then?" Brystal questioned.

"Nope! My lawyer will save me, of course!" Lucy exclaimed.

Tangerina paused and looked over at Brystal. "Do I have permission to stick Lucy to a tree with my honey? So, she could get eaten by a bear?"

"Hey!" Lucy yelled.

Tangerina's giggle echoed in the evergreen forest.

"Ooh! Why don't we sing a song? It'll be fun!" Skylene told the others with an excited tone.

"Hmm, that wouldn't be such a bad idea!" Xanthous exclaimed, agreeing.

"It depends. What kind of song?" Emerelda asked them.

"How about..." Skylene cleared her throat. "What you know about rolling down in th-"

"No, that song sucks." Tangerina interrupted with her arms crossed.

Skylene let out an exhale full of frustration. "Then, what do you suggest?"

"I don't know! Something that's actually good." Tangerina replied.

Lucy cleared her throat. "OHHHH, THERE'S A PLACE I KNOW THAT'S TUCKED AWAY-"

"SHUT UP! Not that song either!" Tangerina yelled out.

"Gosh, you're so picky." Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Ooh! How about the campfire song?" Xanthous asked.

"What's that song?" Brystal questioned him.

The group heard him clear his throat and started singing.

"Let's gather 'round the campfire, and-"

"Sing our campfire song!" Skylene sung along with him.

Brystal let out a chuckle as Emerelda rolled her eyes playfully.

"OUR C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G!" Lucy yelled out on the top of her lungs.

The three looked at Tangerina, waiting for her to sing the next line.

"What?" Tangerina questioned.