The Lucy Extravaganza!

Characters included: Lucy, Brystal, Skylene, Emerelda, Xanthous, and Tangerina!

Since Ms. Vee was gone for the day, Lucy insisted on cooking dinner for them. She would say that she was the best cook in her town but the others did not believe her at all. Lucy was getting prepared in the kitchen as the others waited in the dining room, scared to see what awaits.

"I'm going to be real honest with you guys, I'm way too scared to even see our dinner that Lucy prepared for us," Brystal admitted.

"Yeahhh, remember the last time she cooked for us? She made a roasted shark! A SHARK!" Skylene exclaimed in fear.

"How did she even fit that in the oven?" Tangerina asked.

"I don't even want to know the process of that.." Xanthous told the others.

"Beside all of that, we should at least appreciate her food that she has made for us. It can be hard cooking for others.." Emerelda said.

Xanthous, Skylene, and Tangerina started thinking about their cooking experience.

"Felt that." Tangerina says with a nervous smile.

They all heard growls in the kitchen and started worrying more.

"DOES SHE HAVE LIKE A CIRCUS IN THERE OR SOMETHING?" Tangerina exclaimed.

"That's impressive, she must a good animal caretaker.." Brystal said.

"That's not the point!" Xanthous yelled with fear in his voice.

"No need to worry guys, I bet everything is fine," Emerelda tried to calm them down but clearly failed.

"AHHHHH! I'M DYING! I'M DYING!" The others could hear Lucy screaming.

"Uhhh, Em? I don't think everything is going to be fine!" Skylene said to her with a panicked tone.

"Oh wait haha, it was just a tarantula that bit me!" Lucy's laughter was heard in the distance. 

Xanthous started trembling from the word 'tarantula' and hid under the table.

"Xanthous, it's okay! You can just burn the spider and watch it's guts burn from your magic!" Skylene told him with excitement.

"First of all, that is freaky! Second, it's not that easy!" Xanthous yelled out.

"It sorta is but okay?" Tangerina helped him to come out from under the table.

They all heard the door swing open and see Lucy walk towards them with a huge platter she could barely carry. She placed the silver platter in the middle of the table. Lucy looked up with a proud smile.

"Dinner is served!" Lucy shared her excitement to the others.

The others looked at the platter, which was covered by a lid, with curious and fear inside of them. They were all wondering what Lucy has made for dinner.

Lucy smirked and picked up the lid to reveal what was inside.

B O O M!

It was like a huge explosion happened when she opened it. Thousands or maybe millions of chickens came out of it, they were all alive! They all looked way different compared to each other. Some looked normal, some looked like a dragon or a dinosaur, some had mermaid tails, some had elephant ears or trunks, and wayyy more.

Everyone was covered by the chickens and were getting attacked by them. They all quickly used their magic to get out of this chicken mess. They could hear clucking everywhere and it was so annoying and irritating for all of them to hear.

"LUCY! WHAT DID YOU DO? THIS IS NOT THE DINNER WE WANTED!" Brystal yelled with frustration.

"IT'S NOT EVEN EDIBLE! I JUST BIT ONE AND IT PECKED ME!" Skylene yelled over the clucking sounds.

"AND WHY WOULD YOU BITE AN ALIVE CHICKEN?!" Tangerina yelled out.

"YOU NEVER KNOW IF IT WILL TASTE GOOD, OKAY?" Skylene argued back.

Brystal used her wand and summoned a huge swarm of butterflies to pick up all the chickens. She pointed towards the window and made them go directly outside the academy.

Tangerina made all her bees sting the chickens but all that did was tackle over her. She tried screaming for help as she let her hand stand out from all the chickens. Emerelda quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her out with all her might. She snapped her fingers and the pile of chickens slowly turned into emeralds.

Tangerina decided to try again as she made piles of honey appear, which made most of the chickens stuck in the sticky liquid. Her bees shaped the honey into balls, Tangerina would kick them out like a soccer ball out the window and high-five her bees little arms.

Xanthous was burning the chickens by one and send a huge blast of heat towards their way. He would watch the chickens burn slowly but quickly watched his surroundings. Chickens would try to tackle him but they would appear burning on his hair and shoulders. Most of the chickens would run away from the fires.

Skylene would make bubbles the size of the chickens as she put them in. The bubbles would float out with the chickens inside towards the window and quickly pop when they were outside. A sort of mermaid chicken slapped Skylene is the face with their tail. She felt her anger rise up as she threw the chickeh into Xanthous' hair. She watched as the chicken burn from the fire.

"At least I didn't miss that throw!" Skylene giggled.

Lucy was watching everything happen with a worried look. This was all her fault but the more she thought of the situation, she would start laughing. They were all getting attacked by chickens! But, she snapped out of it and tried to think of a way to make all the chickens disappear. A huge black hole appeared as the chickens started getting sucked in. It was all going smoothly but saw Brystal getting sucked in as well. Lucy grabbed her hand before she was fully gone. She tried to pull her back and successfully did. The black hole vanished from their sight.

All the chickens were gone and it was now quiet. All the members were trying to process what just happened. But, quickly glared at Lucy.

"Why would you let us eat chickens who could murder us!" Tangerina yelled with angriness.

"I got slapped by one! It was painful!" Skylene exclaimed.

"We already almost died by a fish!" Xanthous yelled out.

"What? You almost died by a fish?" Lucy questioned.

"Yeah! Skylene accidentally poured a- well not accidentally. She purposely poured a potion-" Xanthous got interrupted by Emerelda though.

"That is not the point! But, Lucy we did not appreciate this behavior of yours." Emerelda told Lucy.

"I know but it was pretty funny. Who knew that we would be fighting chickens to save our lives!" Lucy started laughing.

The others thought about it and started laughing along with Lucy. They could not believe what just happened.

Emerelda heard a cluck and made an emerald axe. She threw it at the chicken's direction and went up to it. The chicken was found dead now.

"Any of you still hungry? Cause I am!" Emerelda said to the others with a smile.