Problem Solved?

Characters included: Lucy, Emerelda, Brystal, Skylene, Tangerina, and Xanthous!

Here's part two! Since I sorta left with a cliffhanger-

Brystal was with all the others, in her office, trying to figure out on how to fix this.

"Brian, can you do it or not?" Lucy asked with a smirk.

"Yes, Lebron, I can! It just takes time.." Brystal shot a glare her way as she looked in her books.

"It seems like you guys really like the names!" Skylene exclaimed.

"Sure, let's go with that." Tangerina rolled her eyes.

"Is this really how a girl feels like? It's sorta not that bad as I thought.." Xanthous looked at his reflection.

"I mean, yeah. We're all still basically people but just some of us have different features.." Emerelda explained.

They all stood in awkward silence as Brystal tried to find out what to do. Or you could say, Brian tried to find an answer.

"Well, this is um awkward.." Lucy said, trying to start a conversation.

"You think?" Xanthous replied.

"Uh you guys..?" Tangerina asked.

Everyone except Brystal looked in Tangerina's direction, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

"I just really wanted to say that I appreciate you guys so much. Before I met Skylene, I would always be so lonely. But, ever since then, when I met you guys, my heart felt so completed.." Tangerina told them.

"That was really random but okay?" Lucy responded.

"Actually, let me rephrase what I just said. I appreciate all of you except Lucy." Tangerina said to her.

"I will tell my lawyer about this!" Lucy yelled.

"What?" Xanthous questioned.

"My lawyer! He will come at you and attack you with..words..?" Lucy told them.

"Seriously?" Emerelda raised an eyebrow.

"What? That's all I got! My lawyer is really not much of a fighter," Lucy shrugged.

"Who even is your lawyer?" Skylene questioned.

"Um.." Lucy looked away, chuckling nervously.

"Do you even have a lawyer?" Tangerina asked.

"YEA- no.." Lucy admitted.

"Why would you lie about a lawyer?" Xanthous questioned, clearly puzzled.

"Because I thought you guys would get scared!" Lucy threw her hands up in the air.

"How would we even get scared by a lawyer?!" Tangerina shouted.

"Lawyers can be scary actually! One yelled at a kid once about stealing the other kid's toy!" Lucy argued.

"That kid must have been so embarrassed.." Xanthous said.

"I'm still questioning on how our conversation switched into talking about lawyers.." Skylene told them.

"Well, Lucy was the one that mentioned that she had a "lawyer", which she lied about." Emerelda explained.

"Hey! It's not really my fault! If it wasn't for Tangerina, then this conversation wouldn't be happening!" Lucy pointed at Tangerina.

"Me? My saying didn't even mention anything about lawyers! You just tried to threat me with your made up lawyer!" Tangerina argued.

"I had to make you scared somehow! But, at least try to say something related to what is actually happening!" Lucy said.

"Oh, says the person who mentioned lawyers!" Tangerina shouted at her.

While they were having a "nice" conversion, Brystal was reading one page that said something about genderbending. She read the paragraph carefully and her eyes lit up. She found it! The solution!

"Do you think that fishes can kiss and get married?" Skylene questioned.

"We are not going back to this conversation!" Xanthous responded.

"I mean, that is a good question.." Emerelda said to herself.

Tangerina looked at Emerelda, she must have heard her, "What? How come?"

"You never know if fishes actually have love interests or feelings. It really is a question yet to be answered." Emerelda explained.

"Ugh, just imagine fishes getting married." Tangerina stuck her tongue out.

"And them having weddings in the water.." Lucy added.

"I swear, you guys were literally talking about lawyers and now fishes getting married?" Brystal interrupted their conversation.

"Look, we're running out of ideas on what to talk about, okay!?" Lucy argued.

"Since you have interrupted our conversation, I'm assuming you found a solution?" Xanthous asked as the others looked at Brystal.

"Mhm! It doesn't seem that hard then I thought actually.." Brystal replied.

"Wonderful! Let's do it then!" Tangerina exclaimed.

Brystal nodded and got out her book as she waved her wand around. She was about to chant the spell out but looks like someone wanted to say something before changing back.

"Before we change back I wanted to say our final goodbye.." Skylene said way too dramatically.

"Sky, we're not dying, we'll see each other in like a few seconds after the spell." Xanthous replied.

"Yeah, what's the big idea?" Lucy put her hands on her hips.

"I farewell each and every one of you all. Goodbye Xandra.." Skylene announced.

"Just please stop calling me that. You know that Xanthous is way more fitting then Xandra-"

"Farewell Tyrant.." Skylene said.

"I will tackle you to the ground if you call me that one more time!" Tangerina yelled out.

"You have my sincere thanks, Emmet.." Skylene bowed down.

"Huh, for wha-" Emerelda then got interrupted.

"Goodbye my dear friend, Lebron.." Skylene said to her.

"Uh, farewell?" Lucy tilted her head with confusion.

"And how could I forget about the one and only, Brian!" Skylene exclaimed.

"Uh-huh, anyways let's get this over with!" Brystal told the others who couldn't agree more.

Brystal waved her wand around and chanted a few words from the book. Her wand started lighting up the room and suddenly became brighter then before. A bright flash appeared in the room..

When Brystal opened her eyes, she tried to process all the light that hurt her eyes. Finally, her eyes looked around the room to see the others back to normal.

"Well, are we our normal selves now?" Emerelda asked the others.

"Looks like it.." Xanthous replied.

"Well, except Brystal." Lucy looked over at her.

"Huh?" Brystal became worried.

Tangerina widened her eyes, "Brystal, you're still a boy!" She said, sad that she had to break the news to her.

"WHAT?!" Brystal shouted.

Brystal immediately looked at her reflection but she looked just like herself again. She heard giggling around the room. Brystal looked at them and saw all the members of the Fairy Council laughing.

"Oh come on!" Brystal exclaimed but broke into laughter as she laughed along with them.