Chapter ,23'

Everything was replaying the way he got punched of course Jaehyun wasn't the first to punch Hoseok a bunch of his girlfriend's ex boyfriends or second boyfriends often beat him up after finding out that he had something with their girls.

He remembered it like it was yyesterda the times he got punched for dating the wrong girl.

The time he got kicked in the private part fucking the wrong girl.

And lastly the incident that just happened with Jaehyun minutes ago.

Hoseok shot up tears running down his face he frantically looked around he was in his room Yoongi sitting next to him hold his hand.

"W-what's wrong!?" Yoongi asked still slightly shocked by Hoseok sudden movements Hoseok let out a sigh of relief before beginning to talk, he was pretty much ranting "I-I can't do it anymore I can't fix it I c-can't do it it's too much" he said, eyes glossy with tears.

His body was physically hurting while his heart was mentally broken, his mind being extremely exhausted "it's ok Hobi" Yoongi said not knowing where the nickname came from or what Hoseok was talking about.

"It's not it's not ok I said I would help them... I would fix their family and now I can't do anything and I realized that I might end up being the reason they end up being separated for life" Hoseok said.

"Hoseok it really is o-" Yoongi tried "no it's not you don't understand it's not I can't I don't want to be the reas-" Hoseok was cut off by Yoongi lips on his.

The younger froze for a moment, and it took him a few seconds to kiss Yoongi back.

Pulling him closer and deepening the kiss Yoongi pulled away before it could get to heated "I said it's ok" he breathed, slightly out of breath Hoseok just stayed silent looking down.

"Now are you ok to walk? Your family and friends are waiting downstairs for you" Yoongi said Hoseok nodded although he really didn't know.

And in the end Yoongi helped him walk down the stairs since he wasn't really ok.

"Hoseok!" Taehyung said quickly getting up once he spotted Hoseok he ran over to help Yoongi take him to the front room there the rest were.

Hyuntae and Chaerin were standing by the door Hyejin was sitting on the sofa crying Jungkook besides her holding her hand it was obvious that he was holding in his tears Jimin was besides Jungkook hold his other hand whilst stroking the younger's back.

Hawon and Lisa across from them clear worry and confusion written all over their faces Lisa jumped up as soon as Hoseok entered the room Hyejin, Hawon, Jungkook, Mr and Mrs Jung looked over at him.

Hoseok smiled slightly rubbing the back of his neck "I'm ok.." he said Hyejin got up walking over to him "You have to stop" was the first thing she said "..Hyejin.." Hoseok said softly he brought her into a hug even though he was in alot of pain all over.

Hyejin only cried harder slightly hugging him back.

<~–––~>

"So what the fuck happened?" Jungkook asked everyone was slightly taken back by his language but no-one bothered to say anything seeing now really wasn't the time.

Hyejin had stopped crying and they had all sat down "Calm down Jungkook... Does anyone even know what's going ok apart from you and Hyejin?" Hoseok asked.

"You can say what happened and then what's going on after" Hawon said the other nodded "and don't bother trying to lie your way out of it" she added, she knew if she didn't Hoseok would lie about it.