Chapter '38'

"Is teacher Min here?" Jungkook asked, it was currently lunch time, and he and Jimin were at the teachers lounge looking for Yoongi "no he went outside for some fresh air you should find him outside" Seokjin informed.

"Thank you" Jungkook said before leaving the office Jimin following close being him.

"Babe why are you looking for Yoongi Hyung?" Jimin asked "because when I saw him this morning he was talking about some guy and I asked him if it was Hoseok and he said no then I said Hoseok wouldn't like you talking about other guys as a joke and do you know what he said?" Jungkook asked.

"No what did he say?" "He said fuck what Hoseok likes, so I need to make sure he's not playing with him" Jungkook explained opening the gate to the school and walking out he looked around easily spotting Yoongi.

Jungkook was about to call him but Jimin stopped him "wait!" He hissed "what?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow "He's crying!" Jimin exclaimed Jungkook looked again and indeed Yoongi was crying.

"Well what the heck is he crying about?" Jungkook asked still keeping his eyes on Yoongi who sighed getting up and wipping his tears "I don't know but I don't think we should ask him about it" Jimin told.

"Well I'm still asking him about what he said this morning" Jungkook said walking towards Yoongi, Jimin following close behind him "Yoongi" Jungkook called out.

"Yes?" Yoongi answered turning to face Jungkook "this morning what was that about? What did you mean when you said what you said?" Jungkook asked Yoongi stayed silent for a moment "I meant exactly what I said it's not that hard to understand" Yoongi said.

"Are you playing with him?" Jungkook asked "me..? playing with him?" Yoongi laughed, a bitter laugh "No I'm not" He spoke "then what was that about this morning if it wasn't about Hoseok then who was it about?" Jungkook asked.

"Why does it matter to you?" Yoongi asked "I don't want him to get played again not after he's become serious" Jungkook answered "he's more of a player than someone that gets played" Yoongi mumbled rolling his eyes.

"What did he do to you?" Jungkook asked "who said he did anything to me I can be mad at him even if he didn't so anything" Yoongi said not even realizing his eyes watering.

"What the heck is wrong with you! If he did something then talk it out with him if he didn't do anything to you then why are you like this??" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, do you know what if feels like to fall in love think everything is perfect despite the two of you not even dating just to find out the other person was never serious about you?" Yoongi asked trying to keep his tears in.

"No" Jungkook shook his head "well That's how I feel, so don't come to me telling me that I should talk it out with him when I can't because we weren't and aren't dating so what he does isn't my business so,  please just leave me alone" Yoongi said letting his tears run as he walked away

"What did Hoseok do?" Jungkook pushed grabbing Yoongi's wrist "Jungkook let it go" Jimin spoke and Jungkook sighed before letting of Yoongi's wrist.

\-/~\-/~\-/

"It's just so annoying first you think they're always gonna be on good terms, then you think that Yoongi's playing with Hoseok, then you think Hoseok is playing with Yoongi it's just so confusing" Jungkook groaned.

"Maybe we should just let them deal with it themselves?" Jimin suggested classes were finished, Jimin was going over at Jungkook's house.

"Maybe we should ask Hoseok what happened?" Jungkook said completely ignoring what Jimin just said "Jungkook let's not you wouldn't want him in between us so let's give them their privacy?" Jimin took hold of Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook looked at Jimin "if it wasn't for you I would probably already have called him and messed things up for them" Jungkook said pulling Jimin closer to him and kissing him cheek.

Jimin whined "ever since we started dating you only kiss my cheek that's it you don't kiss my lips or touch me or have sex" "I can't, remember?  I'm still bruised from what happened with my d-dad" Jungkook said "come on Jungkook your skin is clean there are no bruises and what does that have to do with kissing my lips?" Jimin asked.

"So you want me to kiss your lips?" "yeah" Jungkook was slightly shocked by how open Jimin was about it "no I'm not doi-" Jimin cut him off pulling him down and connecting their lips Jimin wasn't sure if Jungkook would kiss him back but jungkook being himself couldn't resist.

"I'm not taking no for an answer" Jimin smiled breaking the kiss after a few seconds Jungkook just shook his head "so why have you been like his recently?" Jimin asked.

"Because I want to show you that I love you for you not your body but for you" Jungkook said looking down "that's so cute  but I don't like it" he said "it didn't make me feel like you love me it makes me feel like you regret dating me" Jimin told.

"Sure take me in dates," Jimin began one of his hands resting on Jungkook's arm.

"but fuck me nice and slow after" Jimin smiled running his hand down Jungkook's arm.

"Sure cuddle me when we watch a movie" Jimin leaned up and kissed Jungkook lightly.

"But kiss me crazy when it's finished" Jimin whispered "Just be yourself just love me your way, that's how I love you" Jimin pulled him into a kiss

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 38
Word Count:955