Let's Talk About The Title!

The name Confused.

It's all about how Hoseok feels, while Yoongi knows he liked Hoseok, Hoseok is Confused about how he feels and slowly takes his time to figure out he loves Yoongi, Something he hasn't felt in a long time.

I did think about changing the name to Time because it took Yoongi a little bit of time to fall in love with Hoseok but it took Hoseok a long time to realise that he was in love with Yoongi.

The reason I decided not to is because it's about how Hoseok genuinely feels, he feels Confused about how he feels about Yoongi, even after talking about how he feels to his sister he is still slightly Confused.

I kinda wanted it to be able to connect with Hoseok deeply than connect with both but just barely.

If being honest there are a lot of names that would suited them, but when writing this story –feels like years ago– I had gotten an idea for a different book.

So I kinda rusher the lady few chapters, hence the rubbish ending, and then went on to write the there book Help & Saved, which I'm kinda happy I did because the other book came it really well.

But... I didn't give this book the proper time it needed so I didn't properly think about the title and after it sitting in my drafts for long enough I decided to publish it.

I will say it's not the first Sope book I've started, but the first I completed and I was scared to share it thought my followers and the main people that read my books wouldn't enjoy it much because I've mainly written Vminkook and Vmin.

Which was another one of the many reasons I didn't publish it earlier, but then I was like fuck it, I worked so hard on this book and I love it so why keep it in my drafts, even if it doesn't blow up or get 100 views I'll still be happy.

And I'm so glad I did.

I know I'm not really talking about the title but I wanna say a big thank you, to all the readers that helped me achieve 450+ views, to all the votes that helped me achive 80+ votes.

I really enjoyed writing and publishing this book, I hope you guys enjoyed reading the book just as much.

And again thank you for giving this a chance! I really appreciate it.