Chapter ,29'

Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi were a minute away from there destination and they were waiting for the others to show up, Taehyung telling them on the way that he and Hoseok knew they were coming.

Once they saw them they began driving again they didn't drive for long though they stopped outside an old Wearhouse all 6 getting out of their cars they heard someone speak.

"Hoseok! I was expecting you!" It was Jaehyun he walked over to the 6, 2 men trailing behind him one holding Jungkook the other holding knife.

"Cut the crap what do you want with Jungkook" Hoseok said he wasn't nice when he was angry, all his fear disappearing, unless he was face to face with a gun or a sharp blade.

"Tell the othe- actually no you, Jimon and two next to you can stay the rest to go" Jaehyun ordered, yet no-one moved a muscle "do you want him alive or not?" Jaehyun asked Hawon was the first to move pushing Hyejin into her car, before doing the same to Taehyung then quickly driving off.

"Their gone now what?" Hoseok asked "Hoseok bring the boy next to you and Jimin here" Jaehyun said Hoseok didn't move a muscle "it's one for one!" He said "your not getting the boy unless they both come here" Jaehyun said.

Hoseok turned to Yoongi seeing Jimin also behind "stay behind me" he said quietly taking each of their hand before moving forward towards Jaehyun, Yoongi and Jimin doing the same, stopping when they were close enough.

"We're here now what do you want?" Hoseok asked "information about the company and since Jungkook claims he doesn't know anything I'm gonna have to kill that boy!" Jaehyun smiled pointing to Jimin.

"I swear I don't know anything" Jungkook mumbled "he doesn't know anything let him go! Killing the boy won't get anything out of him" Hoseok stated "Ok? I still have to get information from someone and knowing you, you wouldn't give it to me so I'm telling you now don't tell me I'll kill Jungkook and the other boy" Jaehyun said.

"What is this for just a little bit of information? For what!" Hoseok asked "your dad doesn't deserve to be the biggest company in the world and if I can make a company just as good I can take his place!" Jaehyun said.

"Now tell me what you know!" He said "I don't know anything apart from where it is" Hoseok said "kill him" Jaehyun said to the man holding Jungkook.

"Ok I'll tell you!" Hoseok quickly shouted "the person that designs our clothes is Irene, and my dad's secretaries name is Sana if you pay her enough she can tell you everything she knows now let us go!" Hoseok said.

"That's all you know? You don't know her number or anything?" Jaehyun asked "I do it's *** **** ***" Hoseok said "let go of him!" Jaehyun said to the man that was holding Jaehyun.

The man let go pushing a weak Jungkook towards Jimin who hugged him "shoot them to death!" Jaehyun said he waited a few seconds but no-one came "I said shoot them to death" he repeated again nothing happened.

"Put your hands up!" Someone shouted as 4 men came out of the dark stepping into light with guns in there hands pointing towards the men.

"You won this time Hoseok but not ever again!" Jaehyun said as a police officer put his hands behind his back placing cuffs on him the other officers doing the same to the two men that stood behind him.

"When I'm out of jail I will take your father's space and kill you!!" Jaehyun shouted as he was dragged away Hoseok sighed looking over to Jungkook who had passed out in Jimin's arms "come on let's go home" he said walking the car.

\-/~\-/~\-/

"Your smile makes my heart beat ten times faster your voice makes me so happy just seeing you makes me feel so lucky your the most beautiful lady I've ever met and I love you so much more than I thought I could I want to spend the rest of my life with you so Nancy the love of my life will you marry me?" Hoseok asked his girlfriend who was in tears.

It was there 3 year anniversary and Hoseok has just proposed waiting for her answer.

"I-I'm so sorry Seok... I can't" she murmured looking away from him, she just couldn't face him "W-what why Nancy?" Hoseok questioned standing up "I don't love you anymore Hoseok I'm Sorry" she apologizwd she didn't mean to break his heart but she had no choice she knew they wouldn't be happy together if she agreed.

"No Nancy please don't do this Nancy please if your not ready it's ok but don't say you don't love me please" Hoseok said his eyes watering "I'm sorry Seok I really am" Nancy said

~-~

Hoseok shot up covered in cold sweat his heart bearing fast in his chest "shit shit shit!" He said running his head through his hair he took deep breath looking around for Yoongi he wasn't there.

Yesterday all four boys came back home and Hoseok told Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi to stay and since all the other guests rooms were occupied Yoongi had to sleep with Hoseok.

"Oh your up...." Yoongi trailed off seeing how much Hoseok was sweating "are you ok?!" He asked rushing over to him "Yeah I just had a bad dream" Hoseok assured "you had one yesterday as well are you sure your ok?" Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok who looked back at him.

"Yeah I'm just going through alot right now that's all" Hoseok said it was the truth he was going through alot which is why he was having nightmares of all the bad things that happened to him.

It happens when he's stressed, he gets lots of nightmares or flashbacks of the past in the form of dreams.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 29
Word count:1000

Gonna post twice just for today since I have internet!