Chapter ,13'

Yoongi got up extra early and started packing he didn't get much sleep since he was crying throughout the night his heart hurt, but you couldn't blame him.

Straight after Hoseok and he admitted their relationship was becoming closer to love he was told they should go to friends and since he didn't want to cause a problem and agreed.

Which is why he decided to go home before Hoseok woke up knowing he would end up crying if he let Hoseok wake up and be his caring self, so once he was done packing he wrote note and then left.

When Yoongi arrived home he went straight to his room and put his suitcase on the floor and sat on his bed allowing the tears he had been keeping in, to stream down his face.

His room door opened showing his mum "Yoongi, why d-" she stopped realizing Yoongi was crying "what's wrong Yoongi?" She asked rushing to his side.

The boy stayed silent only crying harder his mum brought him into a hug and rubbed his back saying it was ok.

Once Yoongi had stopped crying he explained what happened to his mum "why didn't you just speak to him about it?" She asked.

"Because that's not what he wanted he wanted to be friends I don't want to trap him with guilt" Yoongi explained his mother nodded

Mrs Min sighed she went to say something but stopped when Yoongi's phone started ringing it was Namjoon, he got up saying "I need to take this" his mother nodded as Yoongi answered the call.

"Hello" Yoongi greeted "where are you??" Namjoon asked "I'm at home" Yoongi said "why are you at home I've been waiting for you for 10 minutes now" Yoongi moved his phone from his ear and looked at the time.

It was 12:12 "we're supposed to meet at 1pm not 12" Yoongi said "ugh well I'm already hear can't you just come?" Namjoon asked "yeah" Yoongi sighed

"Ok bye" Namjoon said "bye" Yoongi said hanging up the phone "I'm going out, can we talk when I come back?" he asked his mum "yeah sure, just make sure you get home safe" she nodded.

"Will do" Yoongi smiled exiing his room and rushing to the front door, putting on his shoes and leaving the house.

As Yoongi got in his car he revive a message, one that he checked, he was a little surprised when he read the contact  but was more surpise by the message itself.

My Future Husband♡

Hey can we meet maybe later today or tomorrow my dad needs he keys for the apartment

Sighing Yoongi replied.

Yoongi

Sorry I have plans today and tomorrow

♡My Future Husband

Ok well please let me know when your free.

Yoongi
ok

Once he had sent the last message he decided I was best to change Hoseoks contact name, I mean they were no longer gonna get married.

He felt his eyes water a little as he clicked on edit contact name, changing it to Hoseok.

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 12
Word count: 520

Sorry the chapter is short
its a filler