Chapter 6

Friday

It's been 2 weeks since they had the party, neither Yoongi nor Hoseok had spoken about what had happened at the party again, and the two had grown closer to each other especially since they spent everyday together.

Though today was weird, not once since they moved in had Hoseok not been home when Yoongi woke up but today he wasn't, and Yoongi didn't know what to do.

~•'Where is he?•’~ the boy thought, he had searched the whole house but there was no sign of him  no letter or anything.

Of course Yoongi thought about calling him but he didn't have Hoseok's number so he couldn't, his last resort was to call his mum and ask his dad to see if he could get in contact with Mr Jung who would get in contact with Hoseok.

So that's what Yoongi did he called his mum who answered almost immediately "Hello Yoongi?" She spoke "hey mum, quick question... does dad have Hoseok's dad's number?" He asked sitting down on the couch "yeah why?" She asked.

"well I woke up this morning and he was go..." Yoongi trailed off hearing the front door open, he quickly shoot up and ran to the door to see, Hoseok, who jumped when he saw the smaller yet older boy,

Hoseok was carrying 2 bags full of food, raw foods and a few cooked, things you'd buy when you go to do your weekly food shopping.

"Where did you go?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok walked in "I went to the shop we didn't have enough ingredients for breakfast" he replied taking off his shoes.

"oh..." Yoongi said before moving his phone to his ear "never mind he's back" he informed his mother "oh really, where did he go?" Mrs Min asked "he went to the shop" Yoongi told.

"oh ok, well Yoongi I have to go now I'll talk to you later" the lady spoke "ok bye" Yoongi said "bye I love you Yoongi!" She confessed "love you too" Yoongi smiled before hanging up.

He put my phone on the counter and sat down on one of the bar stools that stood front of the counter "who was that?, if you don't mind me asking" Hoseok spoke as he packed away the shopping.

"My mum" Yoongi said "why didn't you leave a note or something if you were going out?" He asked "I didn't think you were getting up anytime soon" Hoseok admitted.

"mhh" Yoongi hummed, then he thought off something, he shouted get Hoseok number "umm.. can I umm.." he trailed off "what is it" Hoseok asked "never mind" Yoongi smiled.

"no, tell me" Hoseok encouraged "...can I have your number?" The older asked though he didn't expect such a fast response "yeah sure, I mean it's kinda stupid that we haven't already gotten each others numbers" Hoseok admitted taking out his phone and giving it to Yoongi, who took it and put his number in.

"thanks" Yoongi smiled, giving it back to him once I was done "it's ok" Hoseok smiled back "ah, I wanted to ask you if it was ok to have my friends round tomorrow" he said.

"I'm ok with it, but you don't have to ask me" Yoongi responded "I just felt like it was better for me to ask you" Hoseok said "like I was thinking about going to see them but I don't want to leave you here alone" he added.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine, It would really bother me if you limited your freedom for me" Yoongi admitted "well I mainly went to see girls before so I didn't really meet my friends much so now I'm trying to catch up with my friends for once" Hoseok sighed.

"It's kinda sad" he mumbled under his breath, yet Yoongi heard him loud and clear, but instead of questioning it he decided to ask about Hoseok's friends.

"Didn't you see them at Jungkook's party?" Yoongi asked "kind of I only saw one of them but I didn't really get to talk to them with all the girls constantly being around" Hoseok confessed.

"You know the one that let us in to the party?" He questioned "yeah, isn't that other girl one of your friends? The one that ran up to you" Yoongi asked.

"Not really, she's my ex and she's really annoying, couldn't you tell from when she showed up I started getting annoyed?" The younger replied "not really" Yoongi said.

"Did you really ditch a girl after driving her home? I know asking it doesn't sound wrong but it seemed like you weren't supposed to leave her" Yoongi spoke "that's because I wasn't, but yeah I did leave her" Hoseok admitted he didn't see a reason to lie.

"why?" Yoongi asked "I'll be honest it was that day we met and I promised I would try to be to good to you I was supposed to meet up with a girl but then when I got to her house it didn't feel right, I mean I had just promised you that I would try but I was already about to break my promise" Hoseok explained.

"your not angry or anything right" the boy wanted to be sure "No, it's not like your still in contact, you just drove her home, and kissed her cheek...right?" he asked "yeah" I said "so then it's fine then" Yoongi shrugged.

"..wha...what do you want to eat for breakfast?" Hoseok asked changing the subject it seemed to have worked since Yoongi responded with "Anything is fine".

"you don't have any allergies do you?" The younger asked "nope" Yoongi said getting up "ok" Hoseok said turned around to start cooking.

"I'm gonna  take a shower" Yoongi said, walking off once he saw Hoseok nod.

Once breakfast was  cooked the two ate, then they went shopping, it was Hoseok idea since he was bored although Yoongi wanted to stay home he agreed to going shopping since he didn't want to cause any problems.

And he kinda felt good about it when he saw Hoseok heart shaped smile, it made his heart beat a little faster though he would never admit it.

They brought quite a lot of things when they went shopping, of course Hoseok paying for it, when Yoongi did try to pay for at least one item Hoseok stopped him and told him "no".

Once they were home Hoseok began cooking dinner since he wasn't really a lunch person and only ate it if he was out so he started cooking dinner early.

Yoongi didn't eat lunch unless he it was made for him since couldn't be bothered to make lunch.

After dinner the 2 went to bed although Hoseok was texting his friends confirming that they were coming tomorrow while Yoongi was sleeping.

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 6
Word count:1140