Chapter '40'

"ugh fuck this shit is so stupid why would he assume I'm playing with him!" Hoseok asked himself unlocking his front door he was angry no he was pissed.

He loves Yoongi and he knows Yoongi loves him but he's angry that Yoongi would assume he playing with him that he didn't ask him what happened, and when Hoseok tried to explain he said he didn't even want to hear it.

Hoseok went straight to his room mumbled curse words as he went "guessing it didn't go well?" Jungkook said seeing Hoseok in a bad mood "and how did you you know where I went?" Hoseok asked "I heard you and mum talking what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"He saw something and assumes I'm playing with him he won't even let me explain myself!!" Hoseok said "what did he see?" Jungkook asked "Eunwoo kissed me but I pushed him off so I don't know why he's assuming things and if he's gonna get so worked up about he should let me fucking explain not cry about it!!" He exclaimed.

"Maybe he's scared" Jungkook trued "scared of what?" Hoseok asked "scared that it will happen again that even if you didn't kiss him it will happen again I mean I would be if you were my first love especially since you used to date around alot" Jungkook said.

"There a different between dating around and playing around I never 2 timed or cheated so that's just bullshit anyways I'm going to sleep don't bother me!" Hoseok said going to his room and slamming the door behind him.

12 days later

Yoongi and Hoseok hadn't spoken to each Yoongi not wanting to and Hoseok not knowing what to say.

When he calmed down he texted Yoongi a few times asking if he was ok if he was eating well but Yoongi never replied.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Hawon, Chaerin and Mrs Min were the only people that knew what had happened.

Today was Saturday, Lisa and Yoongi were out shopping when Lisa said she wanted to stop by Hoseok.

"I don't want to go" was Yoongi response but of course Lisa continued to asked why and Yoongi said he didn't want to impose but eventually gave in.

"Yay I haven't seen Hoseok in a few days so we should probably catch up, he said he's inviting round some other friends so you should come I'm sure he won't mind you tagging along" Lisa said.

"Yeah I'm sure he won't" Yoongi said sarcastically honestly he felt bad because that look Hoseok gave him before he left his house just under two weeks ago, because even after how Yoongi behaved even how Yoongi hurt him he didn't stop texting him and worrying about him.

Of course by now Yoongi knew that what happened was either a missunderstanding or a mistake but he wasn't ready to see Hoseok not yet but he didn't want to tell Lisa what happened more than he didn't want to see Hoseok.

So he agreed to go.

\-/~\-/~\-/

"Aren't you going to get out?" Lisa asked they had arrived outside of Hoseok's house and had been sitting in the car for a few minutes Lisa was waiting for Yoongi to get out.

"I just need a few minutes" he said Lisa nodded getting out the car and going to the door Yoongi waited for the door to open to get out of the car and follow Lisa in.

He said he need a few minutes but couldn't be bothered to wait.

Jimin was the one to open the door both Lisa and Yoongi greeted him he was slightly shocked to see Yoongi but didn't say anything about it.

Jungkook and Taehyung's reaction to Yoongi coming over was the same Hoseok was in his room while the rest where in the living room Mrs Jung was out.

"Where's Hoseok?" Lisa asked sitting on the couch "in his room changing he just came back from the gym" Jungkook explained "he goes to the gym?" Lisa asked "yeah he does it to pass time, recently it's like he doesn't have a life, he sleeps in the day time a lot more than he used to I don't know what he does at night" Jungkook sighed.

"Did something happen?" Lisa asked "... you'd have to ask him?" Jungkook said pulling Jimin to sit on his lap seeing he was the only one standing.

"I'm going out I'll be back in a bit" Hoseok said walking in to the living room he didn't even notice Yoongi "come on you have even sat down for 3 minutes" Jisoo sighed.

"Sorry I had my day planned out and then Taehyung invited you guys I'll be back in an hour so just chill" Hoseok said "where are you even going?" Jungkook asked "job interview" Hoseok said "haven't you gone to enough of them?" Hyejin asked.

"Yeah but no-one wants to give me the job they keep saying just wait for your dad to give you his company and rolling their eyes and telling me to get lost they just want me to free load off of my dad" Hoseok said "you should it's nice" Jungkook said.

"It's not even about the money I'm just really bored and I don't have anything to do especially since I'm not going to Yoongi's anymore" Hoseok said the Yoongi part quietly all though everyone heard it.

"Why not?" Lisa asked looking over at Yoongi before looking at Hoseok only then did Hoseok notice Yoongi "oh....I didn't knew he was coming?" Hoseok said "did something happen between you two?" Lisa asked "we just had a little bit of a fight I guess" Yoongi said Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Well why haven't you two made up if it was a little bit of a fight?" She asked "someone wouldn't let me explain myself" Hoseok said Yoongi being the one to roll his eyes "don't you have a job interview?" Taehyung quickly reminded before it could turn into an argument.

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 40
Word Count:1005