Chapter '10'

Yoongi's P.O.V

~'•How is he going to sleep when he not long ago woke up?•'~ Yoongi thought seeing Hoseok asleep on the floor.

He smiled, The boy looked so cute, Yoongi could feel his heart beating in his chest as he began thinking about how Hoseok lips felt on his yesterday.

How the boy looked when he pulled away even though he was drunk he was clearly upset, how cute his pout was, how he would tease Hoseok again just to see that po-

Yoongi quickly stopped himself from thinking to much about Hoseok and picked up his book to continue reading it, though he soon stopped reading when he heard his phone ringing something he quickly answered not wanting it to wake up Hoseok.

It was Lisa "Hello?" He greeted "Hello" lisa voice was heard "are you busy right now?" She asked "not really I was just reading why?" Yoongi questioned.

"Then can we talk?" She asked "yeah sure" he nodded even though she wouldn't be able to see him "you know what I was saying yesterday about how I'm glad your Hoseok's dad picked for you to marry him?" She asked.

"Yeah" he nodded once more "well I didn't actually get to finish but I wanted to say that I was glad that you were picked because I feel like the way Hoseok cares about you is different from all of his last girlfriend" she said

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked "like I'm sure you might know Nancy, she was at Jungkook's party the other day" Lisa began "yeah" he said.

"well honestly I thought they would have married ages ago because he seemed to honestly care about her like he would cook for her they would always text and he was always happy when he just saw or heard her voice she was different like his other girlfriends he took a while to reply to them he didn't really seem happy and they only lasted a month or so Nancy and him dated for over a year" she said.

"Why did they break up?" The boy asked "Hoseok never told us he just said they decided to be friends" he said.

"Oh, well why did you say you were happy that I was picked?" Yoongi asked changing the subject "well I've never seen Hoseok so overprotective, worried and caring about anyone, even Nancy like he never told her to call him if anything happened he never really care where she went or anything like that" he said.

"Oh" he said "also I can really see him trying with you like unfollowed almost all of the girls he followed and Nancy has been saying about how he keeps rejecting girls saying he doesn't want to hook up with them" she explained

"I don't think he's gonna last long" Lisa said "what do you mean?" He asked "well he hasn't kissed or had sex with anyone for more than 2 weeks and if he has a girlfriend that he used to kiss everytime he saw them which was about 3 days a week then I'm sure he'll start to crave someone or something, I mean we are talking about Hoseok" Lisa said.

"Yeah I think he's already given out" Yoongi sighed "what do you mean?" She asked "yesterday....we umm.. kissed" he told "oh wow" she said Yoongi was about to say something but stopped when the door bell rang.

"One sec there's someone at the door" he said getting up and going to check who it was.

He opened the door and saw Nancy she seemed a bit surprised when she saw him "Hi Yoongi, is Hoseok here?" She asked "yeah but he's sleeping" Yoongi told "oh ok well he's supposed to come and get Charlotte but can you give her to him please" she asked handing me a small dog.

"Sure" you smiled taking the dog "thank you, bye now" she said walking off "bye" he said shutting the door, the boy put the dog down, the put his phone back to his ear.

"Sorry about that Nancy just dropped by to drop off a dog" Yoongi apologized "oh really?" Lisa asked "yeah" he said watching the dog run around, it ran to Hoseok and started licking his face.

"Don't do that, your gonna wake him up" Yoongi said trying to pick up the dog only for it to run away, instead of chasing it hemwent to sit back down "well how has staying with Hoseok been for you?" Lisa asked "It's been okay" he said.

"That's good, well it was nice talking to you Yoongi, I have to go now I'll talk to you another time" she stated "Yeah it was nice talking to you too" Yoongi admitted "ok bye" she said.

"Bye" he said moving the phone from his ear and hanging up he don't know why his heart felt so heavy, he looked over at the dog it was back at Hoseok liking his face as he got up to stop it Hoseok woke up.

So he sat back down "Charlotte!" Hoseok explaimed picking up the dog which began barking "ah Yoongi, did Nancy come by?" he questioned.

"Yeah" Yoongi nodded "you must have been confused" Hoseok said Yoongi nodded once more "well Nancy's going on vacation tomorrow and Taehyung agreed to take care of her dog but he's not available today so I have to watch her for a day and then give her to Taehyung tomorrow" Hoseok explained looking at Yoongi as he did.

"Hmm well the dog seems to like you alot" Yoongi stated "it was mine, I gave it to her" he said looking back down at charlotte and stroking her head "What's her name?" The older asked "Charlotte" Hoseok said "oh nice name" the other said picking up his book and going back to reading.

"Did Nancy bring anything with her?" Hoseok asked "no" Yoongi said, Hoseok sighed before picking up his phone and calling Nancy he couldn't be bothered to text her.

"Hello?" She said answering "why didn't you bring any food or anything for Charlotte?" He boys asked "I forgot to, and she's already had breakfast she just needs dinner so you can buy her something" Nancy said.

"No I don't want to go out" he sighed "so are you gonna let her starve?" She asked "ugh, is there a certain brand or thing she likes?" he asked "nope she eats everything" Nancy said "ok bye" he said "bye" Nancy said hanging up.

With a sigh he picked Charlotte up "your mum is so mean not bringing you any food and making me have to go buy it" he said quickly rubbing her head before putting her back down.

Only then did Yoongi speak"Can I ask you something Hoseok?" He asked "mmh what is it?" Hoseok questioned going back to rubbing Charlotte's head who was now sitting on his lap.

"Why did you and Nancy break up?" The older asked, he watched Hoseok freezeg for a moment and stop rubbing Charlotte's head before looking up at me Yoongi.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 10
Word count:1185
I'm going to be updating this book every Monday and Thursday!