Chapter ,39'

"I'm so bored" Hoseok groaned laying on the sofa in the living room "you don't have to go Yoongi's?" His mother asked.

"No" he said his mum brought him food" Hoseok sighed "oh, well aren't any of your friends free?" "I don't know I haven't asked I kinda just wanna see Yoongi" "then text him and ask him if he's free"

"I don't think I should he might be busy" Hoseok said "well you'll never know untill you check" Mrs Jung stated "true but I just feel like something's not right with us like his mum never brings food for him unless it's Sunday and if something happens and he doesn't need me to come over he usually tells me about 3 hours before were supposed to meet but this time he told me when I was outside and told me to go home since he wasn't there so he must have not been able to tell me untill I was there or he lied about not being home I don't know It just keeps bothering me!" Hoseok sighed .

"The best thing you could do is talk to him about it because thinking about it on your own will only make things more complicated and difficult for you two so go and ask him" Mrs Jung said "now?" Hoseok asked "yes now the later you leave it the worse it gets".

"Can't I just text him?" Hoseok asked "No it's better to do things face to face now go" Mrs Jung said Hoseok nodded getting up.

\-/~\-/~\-/

–Bzzt Bzzt–

Someone was ringing the buzzer to Yoongi's apartment "One second" Yoongi shouted getting off his bed and washing his face he looked up at himself.

He looked a mess, He sighed before going to open the door "oh, Hoseok, what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked seeing Hoseok outside "umm.. I came to talk to you about something" Hoseok said.

"Ah well come in" Yoongi said opening the door enough for Hoseok to enter, shutting it once he did.

The two went to Yoongi living room the lights were off even though it wasn't that late "so what do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked "are you ok?" Hoseok asked I mean he could tell he wasn't ok he looked a mess.

"I'm fine" Yoongi said "are you sure you look a mess" Hoseok said "what do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked changing the subject "yesterday did you lie about your mum bring you food?" Hoseok asked.

"What makes your think I lied?" Yoongi asked "you said she brought you food and if she had done it earlier in the day you would have told me but you didn't tell me untill I was outside then you said you wasn't home so when did she bring you food?" Hoseok asked.

"Ok.. yeah I lied" Yoongi said "where you even home?" Hoseok asked "yeah" "then.... why... did you lie?" "because I didn't want you to come that day" "why not I don't get it?" "Just because I didn't want you to come" Yoongi said.

"Come on there has to be a reason" Hoseok said putting his hands on Yoongi's shoulder "well there isn't one" Yoongi said "and don't touch me" he added pushing Hoseok hands off.

"Is it something I did? Or said?" Hoseok asked "I said there's no reason" Yoongi hissed "there has to be you told me not to come for the week not just that day if there's something i did just tell me" Hoseok exclaimed.

"You didn't do anything" Yoongi told "then what is it why do you look a mess, why did you lie why don't you let me touch you?" Hoseok asked he was losing his patients.

"It's none of your business and if your here to worry about me then just leave because I don't like it" Yoongi said "I knew it, it was something I did wasn't it?" Hoseok asked "I said it wasn't something you did".

"Then why are you acting like this to me you used to be ok with me hugging you, now I can't even touch your shoulder, you used to be ok with me worring about you now you don't like it, you never used to lie to me, now your lying" Hoseok sighed his face clearly looked showed how hurt he was.

"People lie, you of all people should know that" Yoongi said "so was everything a lie? When you kissed me when you said that you liked me worrying about you when you smiled at me when you said to me that night that you loved me was that all a lie too?" Hoseok asked Yoongi looked down "y-yeah it was all lies" he said his eyes watering.

"Look at me and tell me they were all lies" Hoseok said Yoongi slowly looked up at Hoseok they both had the same hurt expression "why are you crying?" Hoseok asked Yoongi didn't say anything.

"Tell me why are you crying? I should be crying" Hoseok said "because I can't take it anymore, I can't believe I let myself go I let myself fall for you when you weren't going to change you were still going to date around I can't believe I thought you loved me or you were serious about anything, is that why you wanted to be friends so you could have me for the side because you knew I was easy? Because I had never been in a relationship before?" Yoongi asked.

"Wait, what the hell are you talking about?" Hoseok asked "don't try and hide it I saw it, I saw you and Eunwoo it has only been 2 weeks  since I told you he liked you and your already kissing him up and shit" Yoongi said.

"No.. what I didn't kissing me he kissed me and I pushed him off what did you see?" Hoseok asked "I don't believe you" Yoongi said "I swear there is nothing between us he called me o-" Yoongi cut him off "I don't want to hear it I don't want to hear any more excuses" he said covering his ears.

"Yoongi please..." "No... I don't want to hear it I don't want to believe it I told myself I'm not gonna believe you anymore please just stop I don't want to know what did or didn't happen I don't want us to make up and let something like this happen again." Yoongi said.

"So Hoseok please just go" Yoongi begged "but.." Hoseok tried "please Hoseok" Yoongi repeated , Hoseok sighed "I'll go but just know that i was and am genuinely in love with you and I would never go to someone else while loving you" he said walking out the living room.

Hearing the front door shut Yoongi cried harder.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 39
Word Count: 1140