Chapter ,33'

On Sunday when Yoongi went to see his family like usual they threw a suprise party congratulating him on getting the job and Yoongi was more than happy.

While he did that Hoseok slept the day away dreaming about Yoongi it was fluffy dreams this time instead of being about the two doing things that would lead to having sex it was about them going on dates just loving each other in whatever none physical ways they could.

Monday & Tuesday Hoseok was busy planning for the party while Yoongi was busy working, he had made a new friend and even invited him to the party on Wednesday which the friend had agreed to going too.

Yoongi had to teach in one or two of Jungkook's classes and he was shocked by how different the younger was.

He just kept to himself, at first Yoobgu thought it was because what happened between Jungkook and Jimin but then he saw them together laughing and messing around.

Even though Yoongi was shocked he didn't bother thinking about it too much since he had other things to focus on

Hoseok had thought about asking Yoongi out at the party but decided not to.

I mean if Yooy said no then that would be embarrassing and what if he wasn't ready for a relationship especially as it would be his first.

But anyways let's talk about today.

"You excited about tomorrow?" Jimin asked he was staying the night at Hoseok house and he'd seen how busy Hoseok was trying to make everything perfect so he was sure he'd be excited.

"Yeah, a little nervous too" Hoseok anwsered honestly "I've seen how busy you've been if you need help I don't mind helping" Jimin said "I'm fine thanks, plus It's almost done as well" Hoseok said.

"You know I think this it the hardest I've seen you work for a party. Why are you working so hard?" Jimin asked "because I want it to be perfect!" Hoseok said "you really love him don't you?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah" Hoseok nodded "what? You actually have feelings for him? I was just joking I didn't know you actually like him" Jimin gasped and Hoseok chuckled lightly.

"So is it like real love or just like the rest of your girls?" Jimin asked "what are you saying about my girls?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Please we all know you only liked them there was no love" Jimin told Hoseok rolled his eyes although he couldn't deny it since Jimin wasn't lying "so is it?" Jimin asked.

"..Yeah..it's real" Hoseok anwsered "Omg! Hoseok's in love!" Jimin exclaimed getting up from the couch "oh shut up!" Hoseok whined his cheeks a light shade of pink "I'm joking, but anyways I'm happy for you.. I'm glad it's him.. and not some random bitch" Jimin said.

"Me too"

"so when are you gonna ask him out?"

"I'm not"

"what why not?"

"Because even if he likes me he'll probably just say no... it's his first relationship, not only that but it will be stressfull he has a job now and he will probably be tired from it, so he wouldn't have time to hang out with me and if he does say no I'll have nothing"

"well you never know untill you try" Jimin pointed out "but that's the thing I don't want to try knowing that I could end up losing him I don't want to be greedy and if I'm being honest I'm scared.." Hoseok said paused.

Jimin sighed as Hoseok continued "let's say he says yes and he loves me because he wouldn't want to date someone he doesn't love what if he does and we date then 4 months later he gets feeling for someone else?" Hoseok asked.

"Then you be happy for the 4 months he gave you" Jimin said "call me selfish but I want to be with him forever, I don't want to be with him if it's not forever and if I can't do that then I don't want to date him I'll just be friends forever I don't care how much I want to kiss him or whatever else... " Hoseok paused.

"..I will just keep him as a friend forever rather than date him for 3 months and then break up" Hoseok  huffed he wasn't silent long enough for Jimin to talk before him.

"Anyways enough about me... what's going with Jungkook and you?"

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 33
Word Count:740