Chapter '12'

The next day Hoseok woke up alone there was no sight of Yoongi in their shared room Hoseok looked around for Yoongi.

He was quite shocked to see Yoongi had already left taking his stuff with him, he only left a letter on the kitchen counter saying:

I'm leaving first, thank you Hoseok for everything I really enjoyed living with you even though it was only for a short period of time I still enjoyed it I'm sorry things didn't turn out as expected I hope we meet again soon..

Yoongi.

Hoseok sighed and put the note on his side desk and began packing once he was done he texted Taehyung telling him he was going to stop off at home before dropping off Charlotte.

Hoseok took Charlotte, his suitcases and Charlotte's food home he once again sighed before putting the key into the lock and twisting it, he pushed the door open and walked in.

"I'm home!" He said slightly smiling although for some reason he felt a little sad.

"Oh Hoseok" his mother smiled walking to greet him she gave him a hug "I haven't seen you, I missed you" she said.

"I missed you too" mum Hoseok said "where's dad?" He asked "he's inside" Mrs Jung told  taking Charlotte from off he floor.

"How have you been Charlotte?" She asked walking inside leaving Hoseok outside he walking with his suitcase trailing by his side.

"Oh son your back" Mr Jung said "yeah, and I wanted to talk to you about Yoongi and my decision" Hoseok said sitting down next to his dad.

"Well since your back I can only assume you decided to end it" Mr Jung said "well we decided to be friends" Hoseok said although it was more like he decided it and Yoongi just agreed.

"Oh ok well at least your still staying friends" Mr Jung said "I'll let Mr Min know" He added Hoseok nodded.

<~–––~>

Hoseok was now getting out of his car with Charlotte and they were heading to Taehyung's place he knocked on the door, seconds later Taehyung opened the door moving to the side for Hoseok to walk in.

"Hey" Hoseok said walking in he set Charlotte down on the floor "hey" Taehyung said his dog Yeontan running to the door Charlotte ran to Yeontan and soon the two were running off.

Hoseok took out his phone hearing pinged he saw he had a text from his dad which he clicked on

،;Do you have the keys for place?،;

،;Yoongi has his and I have mine،;

،;ok can you get it from him and then get them to me please?،;

،;yeah،;

،;Thank you،;

،;Your welcome،;

Hoseok turned off his phone putting it in his pocket "guess what?" He asked Taehyung "let me guess you and Yoongi are getting married next week?" Taehyung asked "no" Hoseok said raising an eyebrow.

"Then your getting married next month?" Taehyung asked "no" Hoseok sighed "then what?" The younger asked as we headed to the front room "my dad said we don't have to get married anymore so we decided on being friends" Hoseok said.

Taehyung stopped and turned around "you came up with it and he agreed or you talked it out and then decide to be friends?" He asked "well I told him that my dad said we don't have to marry than I told him I as thinking that we should stay friends and he said he agreed" Hoseok explained.

"But then this morning he left without even saying goodbye or anything so it felt kinda weird" he added "maybe he didn't really wanna be friends" Taehyung said.

"I think he would just say so" Hoseok raised an eyebrow "he doesn't seem like the type to say what he's thinking" Taehyung said "true, but enough about him do you wanna hang out I'm bored?" Hoseok said changing the subject he didn't wanna think to much and find out Yoongi wasn't happy with he way they ended.

"I don't mind I'll ask my mum to look after the dogs since she's staying here for a bit" he said "ok I'll wait in the car for you" Hoseok said "Ok" Taehyung said going upstairs while Hoseok headed outside.

While older was waiting he decided to text Yoongi about meeting to get the keys from him

،;hey can we meet maybe later today or tomorrow my dad needs he keys for the apartment،;

Surprisingly he replied almost instantly

،;sorry I have plans today and tomorrow،;

،;ok well please let me know when your free،;

،;ok،;

He sighed putting his phone away why did it feel so awkward talking to Yoongi I mean he used to talk to him everyday but some how it felt awkward this time and strange.

After a few minutes of waiting Taehyung came and they left they decided to go eat. And since the younger wouldn't let them go anywhere else except for panda express they went there.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 12
Word count:830