Chapter ,4'

Hoseok and Yoongi had both eaten and were now getting ready for bed "umm do you want to sleep on the bed together or do want to sleep alone?" Hoseok asked sitting down next to Yoongi on the bed.

"We can just sleep together, that is if you don't mind" Yoongi said "of course not" Hoseok assured it wasn't the first time Hoseok had shared a bed with someone that wasn't related to him but for Yoongi he never even shared a bed with people that were related to him apart from his parents when he was a kid.

"Are you sure your ok with sharing a bed?" Hoseok asked,he wanted to be sure "if you want to sleep on the bed alone then just say so Hoseok" Yoongi sighed getting off the bed.

"I honestly don't mind but I don't want to make you uncomfortable" Hoseok clarified he didn't want Yoongi to misunderstand "I said I'm ok with sharing a bed, if I wasn't ok with it I wouldn't do it" Yoongi said.

"Is it like that with everything?" Hoseok asked he wanted to know if Yoongi was actually ok with everything that was going on "there's nothing you would do even if you weren't ok with it?" Hoseok questioned.

"There's nothing that I can remember doing that I wasn't ok with" Yoongi frowned sitting down, he question was a bit weird "so about this whole marriage thing are you okay with it?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi looked away from Hoseok and looked down "it's not that I'm not ok with it or that I am ok with I honestly think your a great person but it's only been 4 days since we met and I'm not sure if I'm ok with marrying you" Yoongi said.

"Well that's understandable" Hoseok said getting up and getting into bed "good night Yoongi" he said "night Hoseok" Yoongi said getting into the other side of the bed

<~——~>

Monday

The boys were up and Hoseok had cooked breakfast for the two which they had just finished eating.

"so when is your friend coming?" Hoseok asked Yoongi "well he said he would come at 2:30" the older stated "So he should be here in 3 hours" Hoseok looked up from his watch "yeah" Yoongi mumbled "I'm gonna shower now" Hoseok said going to their bedroom too find some clothes.

Once he had his clothes he showered, of course making sure to take his time, Hoseok took a little under an hour in the shower when he finally came out Yoongi went in after him.

Unlike Hoseok, Yoongi only took about 20 minutes in the shower.

Whilst waiting for Namjoon to come Yoongi read a book while Hoseok scrolled through his following list on Instagram.

For some reason Hoseok felt like unfollowing majority of the girls he followed and, he did just that, and unfortunately it was alot.

Though when he heard a light sigh leave Yoongi's lips he instantly turned to him and asked what was wrong.

"Umm...my friend just texted me saying he can't make it to the party" Yoongi said "do you want to go now then?" Hoseok asked Yoongi nodded.

The 2 then got ready to leave and headed to the place where that party was being held.

They arrived at the place earlier than expected they still had 30 minutes before the party started Hoseok took out his phone and began calling Jungkook as he signalled for Yoongi to get out of the car.

"Hello!" Jungkook said answering the phone "I'm outside come out please" Hoseok said then hung up before Jungkook could say anything.

Seconds later the door opened "oh Hoseok!" The person who opened the door said "ah Jisoo I wasn't expecting you to be so early" Hoseok said walking in with Yoongi.

"Wasn't expecting you to bring a boy instead of girls did you finally go gay!?" Jisoo assumed shutting the doors "no that's my future partner my dad arranged" Hoseok told.

"Oh, wait your future partner? So your going to marry...?" Jisoo asked raising an eyebrow "yeah..." Hoseok said "if your dad arranged it then of course you are" Jisoo laughed slightly.

Yoongi felt slightly uncomfortable "do you want to help set up or just wait for things to start up?" Hoseok asked Yoongi.

"I'm not bothered" Yoongi said "ok then Jisoo will sit yo-" Hoseok was cut off by a girl running up to him kissing his cheek.

"I missed you!" She said squealed "eww" Hoseok said whipping his cheek "your no fun Seok" she said Hoseok just rolled his eyes and went back to talking to Yoongi "as I was sayin-" Hoseok was cut off again but this time by Yoongi "actually can I just stay with you?" Yoongi asked.

"If that's what you want then sure" Hoseok smiled "yah Hoseok why are you becoming so boring?" The same girl that jumped on him asked.

"What are you talking about Nancy?" Hoseok asked "my friend Sasha said you ditched her after driving her home and left her with just a kiss on the cheek" Nancy said "so?" Hoseok didn't see a problem "and you've unfollowed most of the girls you followed on Instagram and now you brought a boy to a party" Nancy glanced at the boy, some might have thought it was a diss by it honestly wasn't ment in a bad way.

"He's not just any boy he's my boy" Hoseok said pulling Yoongi close to him, as much as he should have enjoyed the attention he didn't "what? are you dating?" Nancy asked, her lips held a small smile.

"Maybe" Hoseok said "well he's cute so congrats" she said "that sounds weird coming from my ex" Hoseok stated.

"Well your gonna hear it again by some of your other ex's" the girl smiled "what did you guys do invite every girl I dated?" Hoseok asked.

"Pretty much" Nancy's smile didn't change ~'•I hope Yoongi doesn't misunderstand•’~ Hoseok thought looking back to see if Yoongi was ok, the boy was just looking down while following the other two.

When he noticed Hoseok's gaze he looked up and smiled slightly.

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 4
Word count:1030