Chapter ,31'

"ugh this is so annoying!" Hoseok said rolling over in his bed he couldn't stop thinking about what Yoongi said before he left ~'•did he mean he would love me or was he just saying that!?•'~ was the only thing that kept repeating in his mind over and over again.

"Ugh stop thinking about it, even if he did or didn't like me it wouldn't make difference he still wouldn't date me, not when I've dated around so much!" Hoseok groan "I need to sort out my feelings before thinking about his" Hoseok said getting off his bed and going to his desk he sat on the desk opening a note book.

He began writing everything he felt about Yoongi.

What comes to mind when I hear the name Yoongi? Him smiling and being happy. He makes my heart beat so fast just by touching me he makes my world light up with in seconds. If I was to be honest I wish we never moved out of that house I wish I was still with him I miss his morning voice I miss his smile when he sees something he likes I regret instantly saying let's be friends I regret not asking him what he thought about me back then I regret picking up the phone that night I wish we could still be together me living with him, him living with me.

Maybe we could have really gotten married that would be nice maybe we would be dating if I stayed with him people may think I like him because we've kissed a few times but even if I didn't kiss him I would still find myself falling for him if I'm honest we don't even have to date him just being by my side is enough I love when he replies to my text almost instantly it makes me feel all nice inside, it makes me feel like he cares it makes me happy that he's not ignoring me I love him so much even more than Nancy but honestly I'm sca

Hoseok stopped righting half way "I what him?" He asked himself "let's just finished writing and then question it later he said going back to writing.

Honestly I'm scared, that he'll leave me one day like my ex's I've never dumped someone and I've never been with someone I loved apart from Nancy she was the first person I love and when we broke up I was hurt I dont want to be so deeply in love just to end up heart broken because they don't love me the same way I would do anything to protect Him and I would do anything to make him happy but I don't want to end up with nothing because I was selfish and asked him out I don't want that I love him but I'm scared he won't like me back I know people tease us about liking each other but I feel like he doesn't like me and he's happy with being friends.

"Ah my hand is hurting me!" He said putting the pen down "wow I've never written this much" Hoseok sighed he picked up the notebook going over to his bed began reading it.

By the time he was finished he was bright red his heart beating fast he covered his face putting the book down "It's the same way I felt about Nancy, I must really do love him" He mumbled rolling around on his bed.

While Hoseok was laying in his bed realizing his feelings, Yoongi was panicking about how he had the courage to touch Hoseok face.

"Oh my god I swear I would have kissed him if I could!" Yoongi whined he was on the phone to his mum "mmh I'm sure you would have, but Yoongi I'm cooking some cake I'll send you some with your dinner tomorrow" she said.

"Oh nice" Yoongi said "mum I'm not gonna lie it's really hard to be friends with him like I know how to act like friends but I want to show off my love to him but it's hard especially when he keeps doing things that makes me just want to hug him and kiss him! Today was the third time I literally felt like kissing him!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I can't imagine how you feel Your dad and I were madly in love he confessed to me and I slightly liked him so I decided let's do it and he made me fall head of heels for him" Mrs Min said and Yoongi sighed "lucky" he said.

"Look why don't you try making him fall in love and then ask him out?" Yoongi mum asked to which he shook his head to "even if I ask him out I get the feeling he might so no, firstly because he's never dated a boy secondly he's been dumped in almost all of his relationship I don't know if he'll say yes he hasn't dated since he met me so he might not be looking for a relationship" Yoongi said.

"Maybe he likes you I mean what other reason would he not date?" "Maybe I just opened his eyes that you shouldn't date someone you don't love" "you said he's been dumped alot so maybe he would have loved them no?" "No he told me he liked but never loved them" Yoongi said.

"If your gonna deny everything I tell you how can I help you?" Mrs Min asked "I don't know but thanks mum" Yoongi smiled before talking again "alright mum I'm gonna get something to eat now since Hoseok isn't coming round today" Yoongi said he had told him not to come today since he already had food. Hoseok being so out of it just agreed completely forgotting about their date. Or so Yoongi thought

"Oh ok well I'll see you tomorrow bye Yoongi I love you" Mrs Min said "I love you too bye mum" Yoongi said hanging up only then did he see his message from Hoseok.

Hoseok

Hey are you busy?

Yoongi

Sorry for the late reply I was on
a call and didn't realize you sent
me message.

I'm not busy by the way

Hoseok

Oh good did you eat yet?

Yoongi

No

Hoseok

Then.. are you still up for that date?

A smile grew on Yoongi's face as he typed his reply

Yoongi

Of course

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 31
Word count:1070