Chapter ,43'

"You sure it's just about work you weren't like this earlier Lisa asked they were at the restaurant with the others and Yoongi had been zoning out alot and Lisa was starting to get worried.

She was seated on Yoongi's left so it was easy her to talk to him "I'm ok just not really hungry" Yoongi lied "oh come on you haven't eaten all day" Lisa sighed "I know I'm just not hungry anymore" Yoongi sighed

"Ok but don't starve yourself" she said Yoongi nodded

\-/~\-/~\-/

"Alright I'm gonna take him home I'll see you guys later" Jisoo said they had eaten and were back at Hoseok house Taehyung had wanted to go home from the restaurant and Jisoo agreed to take him home after dropping the others.

"Bye guys" Taehyung said waving "yeah bye" Hoseok said waving back inside as Taehyung got into the car "I think I should get going to I'm getting tired" Lisa said yawning "I'll drop Yoongi home so you can just go without him" Hoseok said "thank you that saves me some energy" Lisa said.

She turned to Yoongi "make sure you talk it out with him!" She whispered before picking up her stuff "bye" she said walking out leaving the two boys in an awkward silence.

"Yoongi can we talk" Hoseok asked "Your already talking" Yoongi told "seriously can we talk without any sarcasm?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm sorry go ahead" Yoongi said looking down Hoseok sighed sitting Infront of him "look I said this before and I'll say it again I was and am very serious about what we had" Hoseok said.

"Then why did you meet him after I told you he liked you why did you still go and see him and even kiss him" Yoongi asked.

"I didn't think he was gonna do anything he asked to meet up and I agreed since I was free then we went to MacDonald and he said there was something next to my eye so I closed my eyes I didn't think he was gonna kiss me I swear I pushed him of straight after I realized what was happening" Hoseok explained.

"But still why would you go there knowing he liked you?" "Because we were friends I knew he liked me but I thought he would keep his feelings in check not try make a move" "does he even really like you? He switched to Jungkook pretty fast".

"I don't know I don't think so but I promise that I only love you and that I would never go to someone else while loving you, why would I even need to, I can kiss you, I can love you, I can hug you, I could take you to places, I don't want someone else I just need you" Hoseok said.

Yoongi was speechless, his cheeks were a light shade of pink and his ears were a darker red "I'm serious I love you more than I can think and these past few days have been so hard, I can't see you, I can't hear you, I can't feel you, I just want to be with, so please Yoongi will you forgive me about what's happened and just be with me as a boyfriend instead of a friend" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi was silent for a few seconds "ok" he nodded quietly "what did you say I didn't hear you" Hoseok said "I said ok, I'll be your boyfriend" Yoongi spoke a bit louder this time "really! You can't take it back!" Hoseok smiled pulling Yoongi into a hug.

"I have no reason to" Yoongi returned the hug with a smile "I love you" Hoseok admitted pulling away form Yoongi "I love you too" Yoongi confessed "I'm sorry I shouldn't have ignored you like I did" he added.

"I know" Hoseok said "I'll make it up to you, tell me something you want" Yoongi told playing with Hoseok fingers "I don't want anything I already have you" Hoseok smiled.

"... Why... why do you love me? I mean there's so many other people that you could love why me?" Yoongi asked.

"Because you were the first person in a long time that actually made me happy, that actually made me feel something I hadn't felt for a long time, that made my heart beat ten times fasterjust by seeing your smile I mean I had alot of girlfriends but I never really loved them the way I love you" Hoseok said.

"What about you?" He asked "..huh?" "Why do you love me?" "Because your were so different from me, the way you worried about me the way you looked after me, the way you did everything just made it hard for me not to fall for you" Yoongi said.

"When did you fall for me?" Hoseok asked "back when we were still engaged" Yoongi anwsered "that was like 4 months ago" Hoseok pointed out.

"I know but I didn't say anything because I always thought you just wanted to be friends and only wanted to make the marriage work because you had no other choice" Yoongi said.

"That makes sense" Hoseok admitted "that's why I started ignoring you for some ttim, I wanted get my feelings together" Yoongi explained "I'm glad we made up" Hoseok confessed placing his hand on Yoongi cheek.

"Me too" Yoongi smiled, they both did just enjoying the peace around them, getting lost in each others eyes they didn't even realize they were moving closer to each other until there noses made contact.

"I love you" Hoseok told pulling Yoongi enough to connect their lips, Yoongi kissed Hoseok back, the kiss was slowly but soft and filled with love both enjoyed it.

Unfortunately said kiss didn't last to long since Jungkook had to interrupt them "hey! Don't me making out on mums couch" he shouted making them both jump and pull away from each other blushing.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok said watching Jungkook snicker seeing them so embarrassed.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 43
Word Count:1000
The end
The LTATT will be
up in a bit!