Chapter ,15'

2 weeks passed by Hoseok and Yoongi hadn't really spoken much, while Hoseok texted Yoongi quite often and asked to meet up Yoongi always said he was busy.

Hoseok still didn't want to break his promise to Yoongi even though they weren't together he still didn't date or meet anyone, it was weird but it felt right.

He just hung out with friends constantly, Taehyung was convinced that Hoseok loved Yoongiy.

But Hoseok always shut him down saying that he didn't and just liked looking after him.

While Hoseok was trying to find something to do Yoongi was busy packing since his dad told him that he wanted him to move out and become and independent if he wasn't going to get married.

And of course Yoongi, who didn't want to start a problem agreed, both him and his dad began looking for a place and found one after 4 days.

Yoongi told Lisa as the two had grown awfully close, and of course Yoongi also told Jennie & Namjoon since they were his closest friends but he didn't tell Hoseok he just didn't feel like he wanted to.

But Lisa accidentally slipped up and ended up tell him of course Hoseok knew that Lisa grew close to Yoongi but he was quite shocked when he found out she knew he moved out and he didn't.

But anyways back To the story.

Hoseok layed on his bed scrolling on Instagram he stopped when he saw a picture of Lisa and Yoongi and Lisa being a person that tags everyone tagged Yoongi.

Hoseok was beyond shocked to find out that Yoongi had Instagram he thought he was a nerd that loved reading and studying and didn't have any social apps

He went to his page and surprisingly he saw pictures of him and his friends there weren't alot so Hoseok went to the first one it was post on 12 days ago.

Hoseok assumed Yoongi recently got Instagram then ~'•Just how much he gonna do without telling me?•'~ Hoseok thought.

I mean they were just friends but wouldn't feel a bit weird if you lived together and then as soon as you move out they become busy, get Instagram, move out and on top of all of that they don't tell you.

And of course Hoseok didn't like it one bit it felt like Yoongi was avoiding him, he decided to call him, he hadn't heard his voice for 2 weeks and even though Hoseok would never say it he missed his voice.

Hoseok looked through his contacts after a minute he finally found Yoongi and clicked on his name putting his phone to his ear.

The phone began ringing it rung for a few seconds before going to voicemail Hoseok sighed he was getting more and more irritated.

He tried calling one more time but it went to voicemail once again, Hoseok tried texting, to which there was no reply to

،;why aren't you picking up my call?،;

Hoseok rolled over sighing "why the fuck is he ignoring me!?" He asked throwing his pillow across the room "who's ignoring you?" Hawon asked opening the door and peeking her head in.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok sighed "why's that?" She asked walking in and sitting besides him in his bed "I don't freaking know!" Hoseok sighed sitting up.

"Well when was the last time you talked?" Hawon asked "in person 2 weeks ago which was a day after we moved out, I've been texting him within the 2 weeks but he just gives me short replies and says he's busy when I ask him if we can hang out" he admitted

"Well what happened the last time you spoke in person?" Hawon asked "I got the keys from him and then he was gonna leave but I grabbed his wrist and asked him why he left that morning without saying bye or anything and he said he didn't feel like he had to then he pushed my hand off his wrist I apologized then he left" Hoseok explained.

"Did you guys fight or argue before?" She asked "we did argue before we decided to be friends he kept asking about Nancy like why we broke up was I over her and I got annoyed and somehow ended up saying we were just 2 people that were forced to marry but we made up not long after we fought and then dad called and he told us we could decide if we wanted to marry I told Yoongi that I thought we should be friends and he agreed" he informed.

"Well maybe something happened before that how did you make up?" She asked "He started crying I asked him why he was crying he said it was because he was hurt that after everything that we went through I said we were just to people that were arranged to marry we ended up kissing and then I told him that we weren't just to people that were arranged to marry and that I like him and he said he felt the same and then dad called" He stater.

"Did anything else happen? Did you ever speak about the whole marriage thing?" Hawon asked "yeah we did, and he said he wasn't ready to marry I told him that I was ready and would wait until he was ready" he replied Hawon sighed "after all the dating you've done, one would think you would know what to and not to say!" She said.

"What?" I asked "Hoseok you pretty much told him you loved him you even kissed him... Then you said you I was better to be friends!" Hawon explained "I said it because it didn't seem like things would work between us, I mean I wanted him to be free not be with someone like me who he doesn't love" Hoseok sighed.

"Do you love him?"

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 15