Chapter '34'

"Enough about me... what's going with Jungkook and you?" Hoseok asked

"We talked it out and were dating now" Jimin informed smiling "well what happened?" Hoseok asked.

"after you left for you date on Saturday I sat him down because I had just about enough of him ignoring me and we talked I told him why I said no which was because honestly I was scared"

"Of course I love Jungkook but I didn't know if we were gonna work, if he would be happy with me, if he would ever get tired of me... But he told me that he will never get tired of me, and we've been friends for 7 years and friends with benefits for 2 years"

"And he's had feelings for me for more than 3 years, so he's tired of waiting, and that he had liked me and tried to get rid of his feelings so many times and still didn't go away so feelings aren't going anywhere for a long time he said alot of other things but that doesn't matter" Jimin admitted his cheeks were a dark shade of red.

"Well I'm happy for you... Also how did he manage keep his feelings locked up for 3 years that is so long I could never I haven't even know Yoongi for a year and It's hard not to keep myself from just saying I love you" Hoseok sighed.

"Yeah but me and jungkook weren't like that we had sex before and held hands and other physical things, we even said I love you, but of course not like that" Jimin explained.

Hoseok chuckled "that reminds me of when I found out about you guys being friends with benefits" Hoseok said.

"haha I remember that too, you were so against it you sat us down and was like you either date or you be friends you can't have sex with out love! And Jungkook was like you do it all the time and it's my life I can do what I want" Jimin laughed.

"That was the first time I saw you guys fight I was actually shocked when you said to date because I didn't think you would except us or even be gay or bi" Jimin admitted.

"I'm not gay or bi" Hoseok told "then what are you" Jimin questioned "I'm pan I don't care what you are if you capture my heart then so be it.." Hoseok anwsered

"I just stuck to girls because I wasn't sure how people felt about me liking boys or anything like that, which is why I through a fit about getting engaged to Yoongi as well and he was the first boy I would be in a relationship with but seeing that my parents and his parents are ok with it I don't care who knows" Hoseok explained.

"I'm glad you feel that way I mean I'm gay so I can't say I feel the same because I don't like girls and I know I wouldn't be able to look after one properly anyways" Jimin said Hoseok nodded understandingly.

"Jungkook has probably ruined you, made you like that by spoiling you rotten" Hoseok said with a slightly smirk "no he didn't" Jimin defended.

"What are you two doing down here so late?" Jungkook asked walking init the living room rubbing his eyes.

The two boys jumping in surprise before Hoseok spoke "we're just talking" He told.

Jungkook just ignored him walking over to Jimin "I thought you left" Jungkook murmered kissing his cheek "No I just came to get some water and then I saw Hoseok" Jimin explained.

"Let's go to bed now it's late and we have class tomorrow" Jungkook told "Ok" Jimin nodded getting up "goodnight Hyung" he said before walking off with Jungkook.

"I swear they're too cute" Hoseok said laying in the couch he was too lazy to go to bed.

Closing his eyes, he soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

Surprisingly Hoseok woke up early the next day, even before Jungkook and Hyejin. He'd woken up 6:00 and couldn't go back to sleep.

He decided on cooking breakfast since Hyejin, him and Jungkook didn't usually have time to eat he thought it was good to make it.

Once he was done he woke up Hyejin and went to wake up Jungkook and Jimin he entered there room, his heart melting at the sight of the two cuddling as they slept.

Although he didn't want to wake them up he knew he would have ended up regretting it later so he snapped a pic before waking them up.

Once they were up, they all ate breakfast before getting ready to go to school.

As usual Hoseok dropped Jungkook and Jimin first since they started before Hyejin then he went home to sleep since he felt a rush of tiredness fill him up.

<~–––~>

"I'm coming" Hoseok shouted getting off the couch and grabbing his phone walking to the door he had fallen asleep on the couch again and was waken up the door belling being rung.

He check the time as he walked to open the door it was 2:46 "damnit I slept for so long and I have to go pick those lot up already" he said opening the door to see Taehyung.

"Oh what are you doing he already aren't you supposed to be here at 3:30?" Hoseok asked "yeah but I wanted to come early aren't you supposed to be picking up Hyejin and jungkook?" Taehyung questioned.

"yeah but I fell asleep want to come along?" Hoseok offered walking out of the house and shutting the door.

"Sure" Taehyung nodded.

And by the time the twon arrived home with Jungkook, Jimin and dropped Hyejin off to her friends, Lisa, Hawon and Jisoo were already outside waiting for him to show up seeing he wasn't there.

All 8 worked together to cleaning, decorate and cook, Hoseok and Hawon doing the cooking, Jungkook and Jimin doing the cleaning while Lisa, Taehyung and Jisoo did the decorating.

At 5:50 people start arriving it mainly Hoseok friends not alot of people about 30 in total By the time everyone was ready it was 6:10.

They just had to wait for Yoongi who said he was bring 2 friends everyone waited till it was 6:25 before standing at a the door waiting for Yoongi Hoseok had given him a key telling him to come in instead of ring the door bell.

One person stayed at the window looking out for Yoongi after a few minutes they gave the signal saying he was coming everyone got into position waiting for the door to open when it did they all screamed congratulations.

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 34
Word count:1125