Chapter '8'

He then went back to playing his game while waiting for his friends and, or Yoongi to come back, after about 5 minutes he finally got a text from Taehyung saying they were outside.

He got up and went to the door opening to see Taehyung, Lisa and Jisoo, Taehyung was holding a bag "Hey" Lisa said as Hoseok moved for them to walk in "hey" Hoseok smiled.

"So... where is your husband?" Jisoo asked getting straight to he point "he's not my husband yet and he's out"  said "you didn't kick him out to have us over did you?" She asked "no he went to get books" the boy assured

"What does he need books for" Lisa asked "he likes reading" Hoseok informed "wow" Jisoo said "I know right" he agreed "I've never met anyone who like reading" she added.

"he likes studying too" he told as they all sat down in the living room "Is he a geek?" Jisoo asked "no and I don't really mind his love for books I mean it's more about his personality then his love for books" Hoseok smiled.

"Wait a minute, Hoseok you got yourself a lover? Not only is it a he your also engaged?" Lisa asked "he's not my lover, and my dad arranged it but honestly I don't hate it" he confessed "what..did you catch feeling for him?" Jisoo asked.

"I mean he's ok but I wouldn't say I've caught feeling for him" Hoseok said, though he didn't know why the words felt like a lie.

"I thought you already had feeling for him I mean Jungkook told me when you went to his work place he almost thought you were a couple, and that your really nice to him" Taehyung stated.

"That's not really enough to say their a couple" Lisa said "well apparently Hoseok cooked for him and he brought him with him to a party, and got so angry when someone was sitting on Yoongi's lap" Taehyung said.

"Oh yeah what happened after you guys left?" Jisoo asked "n-nothing" Hoseok stuttered "oh you stuttered" Jisoo said "well when we got home I went to calm down and then I changed and when I had finished he was in bed and we just had a little talk about this whole marriage thing" he boy explained.

There was really no point trying to hid it.

"Oh must have been a good talk considering the fact that Jungkook told me you came shopping to by food to cook, I'm assuming that's was for Yoongi" Taehyung said.

"Look he has to eat and I can't let him starve" Hoseok sighed "teach him how to cook or see what he can make" Lisa said "I have nothing wrong with cooking for him" the boy responded, he really enjoyed cooking for Yoongi

"Then why does it seem like there's a problem?" Jisoo asked "The problem is that you guys wont stop teasing me" he said "look Hoseok were just happy for you" she smiled.

"Sure you are" he rolled eyes "Do you have a picture of him I want to see him" she said "no I don't, he should be here soon just wait" just as he finished his sentence the group heard the door shut.

And seconds later Yoongi came into view, not wanting to be rude he smiled, stopped walking and said "hello" "hi" Hoseok's friend greeted.

While Hoseok totally forgotting his friends were there spoke "did you have safe walk?" He asked "my phone is here Hoseok, Your number, is in it, and, I didn't call you, so want do you think?" He asked rolling his eyes before go into their shared bedroom shutting the door behind him.