Chapter ,21'

Taehyung

Why is she with you?

Hoseok

I'll tell you later I have to pick
up Jungkook up

Taehyung

How about we meet up and talk
about it after you pick him up?

Hoseok

Sure

Hoseok turned off his phone and began driving to pick up Jungkook.

\-/~\-/~\-/

"I know your trying to help but you've been late all day Hyung!" Jungkook whined "shut up and be grateful" Hoseok said, he had just picked Jungkook up from college and they were walking back to the car Taehyung, Jimin and Hyejin being with them.

"It's not that I'm not grateful but the teachers keep complaining about how I was late for class and late for lunch and late to leave" Jungkook said "look I can try to convince Jaehyun to let you drive but I'm not making any promises" Hoseok sighed.

"Hoseok?" Hoseok heard someone call all 4 boys and Hyejin turned to the voice Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung recognising the voice while Jimin and Hyejin didn't.

"Yoongi" Hoseok said slightly surprised "are you picking up your siblings?" Yoongi asked "yeah Hyejin and Jungkook which you already know" Hoseok said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh I didn't know you guys were brothers" Yoongi said "yeah...were half so we don't really do around publicising it unfortunately" Hoseok said rubbing the back of his neck.

"There's nothing wrong with halfs your still family and thats all that matters" Yoongi said shrugging "true... well what about you have you been trying to cook or anything like that?" Hoseok asked

"no not yet I'm a bit lazy... Also why do you look so.... Exhausted?" Yoongi asked "I've been sorting out some family problems so I've been running around and haven't had the time to stop and rest" Hoseok said.

"Want exactly have you been doing?" Taehyung asked joining in on the conversation "sorting out some family problems ah that reminds me I have to take them two home to get their clothes" Hoseok said.

"Try not to over work yourself Hoseok" Yoongi said "yeah I'll try... Well I have to get these guys clothes so I'm gonna have to go I'll see you soon hopefully" Hoseok said "yeah bye" Yoongi said walking away the others doing the same.

"Who was that?" Hyejin asked "a friend" Hoseok said "it's good that your actually making friends"Hyejin shrugged getting into the car the other doing the same.

"Yeah yeah" Hoseok said starting the car "so I'll drop them to Jaehyun's then we'll go to my house and chill" Hoseok sighed "cool" Taehyung said.

\-/~\-/~\-/

"He said we'll chill but he's sleeping" Taehyung sighed shaking his head They had gotten Hyejin and Jungkook's clothes Hoseok telling Taehyung everything while waiting for his half siblings to come back.

When they arrived home Hoseok jumped on the couch falling asleep almost instantly.

Taehyung smirked picking up Hoseok phone he turned it on surprised seeing there was no password he took a photo of Hoseok sending it to Yoongi.

Hoseok (Taehyung technically)

Talk about over working himself
*Photo attached*
Ah this is Taehyung

Taehyung was beyond surprised when Yoongi replied almost immediately.

Yoongi

He should ask for help and relax
instead of overworking himself

Taehyung

Yeah but I don't think anyone can
necessarily help him with this he
probably won't allow them.

Yoongi

Help with him what.

Taehyung

Jaehyun, Hoseok half siblings dad

Yoongi

What about him?

Taehyung

You don't know about him?

Yoongi

No I don't know anything about him

Taehyung

Then I'll let Hoseok tell you

Yoongi

Ok...

Taehyung

Nancy's calling I have to go wake
him up

Yoongi

Ok bye

Taehyung

Bye

Taehyung had hung up the first call, so he waited for Nancy to call once more knowing she would before running to Hoseok and waking him up saying his phone was ringing.

"Hoseok your phone" Taehyung said "who is it?" Hoseok asked half asleep "Yoongi" Hoseok quickly sat up clearing his throat before taking his phone he looked at it, then he sighed seeing it was Nancy.

"That shits not funny" he said before answering the call.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 21
Word count:680

Sorry I'm later I fell asleep
last night after a busy day!