Chapter '24'

Light gasps were heard as Jungkook placed a hand on his slightly red cheek, his eyes were wide as he turned to look at Hawon who had just slapped him.

"Haven't you said enough... Don't you know your dad lost his job and my dad has been paying for him for the last 5 month? He didn't let Hyejin become the CEO because he knew she wouldn't be able to handle it he wanted you to become the CEO but he didn't think you would want to so he forced Hoseok since he didn't have any other choice! And he doesn't eat with us when your here because you came to spend time with you mum and he wants you to make the most of it as well as he thought you would be uncomfortable if he did sit with you" She informed

"So before you go running your mouth about how he doesn't care think about everything he has done for you because I promise you if it wasn't for him you wouldn't even have a house right now!" She added.

Jungkook looked down silence filled the room "I-I'm sorry" he said "it's fine Jungkook you didn't know any better" Hyuntae stated "I still..." He trailed off not knowing what to say.

\-/~\-/~\-/

Hoseok's P.O.V

Yoongi, Lisa, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Hyejin, Hawon and Hoseok sat in Hoseok's room Chaerin and Hyuntae had gone to talk about what they were gonna do about Jungkook and Hyejin.

Hyejin was leaning on Hoseok's shoulder fast asleep.

Jimin was back hugging Jungkook who was sitting on his lap.

Yoongi was sitting besides Hoseok.

While Taehyung, Lisa and Hawon where sitting on Hoseok's sofa in the corner

"I'm sorry for slapping you earlier I was just really angry regardless I shouldn't have done that" Hawon apologized "it's fine I shouldn't have said that about your dad" Jungkook said.

"You were angry and from your point of view it looked like that so I don't blame you for what you said" she said Jungkook nodded the room going back to silence.

Ring Rong! Ring Rong!

A phone could be heard ringing, and everyone looked around for the phone, Lisa being the one to find it "who's phone is this?" She asked "mine" Hoseok said "who's calling?" He asked "um... Bitch number 5?" Lisa said handing the boy the phone

"Bitch number 5... Which one is that?" He asked answering it "hello?" He said "hey Hoseok how have you been?" The person asked.

"Umm sorry but who is this" he asked "aww did you forget me? Already Hoseok? We dated for 5 months" she said "that doesn't help don't really remember the people I date just the one I want to be with in the future" he said glancing over at Yoongi who was looking down at his phone.

"What are you dating someone??" She asked "no, it's complicated anyways who are you?" He asked "Hyejoo!" She said "Son Hyejoo?" He raised an eyebrow "yeah" she said.

"Eww why the fuck are you calling me?" He cringed "I miss you" she said he swore he almost gaged "ok so?" "I want you back Seok I miss you" she said "hold up did you just call me by a nickname I never said you could use??" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah.. Nancy calls you that" "look let's get things straight your not Nancy and I don't like you go get back with your ex or something, because we are not getting back together" he sighed hanging up.

"Anyone need a knew phone?" He asked "seriously you need to stop dating around Hoseok" Hawon sighed shaking her head "I'm not" I said "when did you have a thing with this Hyejoo?" She asked "I don't know about 9 months ago but she had a boyfriend and cheated on me so maybe we would have lasted if she didn't technically it's not my fault" he sighed

"I bet they broke up because of Nancy" Jungkook said "oh shut up" the older boy said throwing a pillow at Jungkook "I said she cheated on me".

"Because of Nancy.. let's be real Hoseok we know you still like her" Jungkook said "don't go there Jungkook" Hoseok warned "I mean it's ok feelings take a long time to get rid of" Jungkook said "I'm not like you Jungkook if I liked her she would be mine" he said.

"Shut up! She was the one that broke up with you stop going on like you broke up with her" Jungkook said "your so fucking annoying" Hoseok said "language" Jungkook warned "keep talking and I'll kick your ass" Hoseok covered his face with his hands.

"What so they didn't decide to become friends?" Lisa asked and Hoseok sighed "Jungkook leave it alone!" He said knowing Jungkook was gonna say something "but you always say it's in the past and you don't care" Jungkook whined.

"It is the in the past but no-one needs to know about" the older said "is it something bad?" Yoongi asked joining in on the conversation "not you too" Hoseok sighed "so basically..She.." Jungkook trailed off smirking at his brother.

"I don't care anymore" he sighed covering his ears "yeah she broke up with him, You know Hoseok cried so much that day he wouldn't stop even now I swear he head over heels for her" Jungkook said.

"I'm not" Hoseok whined "your right your just head of heels for Yoongi now" Hawon said joining in on the conversation "yah don't tell lies" Hoseok said, his ears and cheeks turning light red "his ears are turning red" lisa teased.

"Oh my god, that reminds me, the other day Nancy was calling and Hoseok was sleeping I told him it was Yoongi you should have seen how fast he got up and how disappointed he looked when he saw it was Nancy" Taehyung said.

"Ugh you guys are so annoying" Hoseok said turning to Yoongi, to tell him that why were chatting shit "don't believe..." He began, though soon trailing off seeing how red the older was ~'•Why is he so red?•'~ he thought.

"Stop staring at me" Yoongi murmured covering his face "ah sorry I didn't mean to stare" Hoseok assured quickly looking away "it's fine" Yoongi mumbled "W-why are you so red?" The younger asked looking back at him.

"I'm not..." "You look pretty red to me" "leave me alone" he whined, and Hoseok wasn't sure what was cuter, Yoongi whining or the smile that took place on Yoongi's face.

°~°~°~°~
Chapter 24
Word count:1090