Chapter ,11'

"Why?" Hoseok asked "I'm just curious, of course you don-" Hoseok cut him off "We could both tell that what we had wasn't love anymore so we decided that we shouldn't break up" he said "were you guys serious or was she like the rest, you didn't really love her?" Yoongi couldn't stop himself from asking.

"Why?" Hoseok asked "I'm just curious" he said "well I guess you can say we were serious I dated her for the longest but that's probably the reason that we are still in contact now" he said going back to rubbing Charlotte's head.

It was obvious he wasn't gonna say weither or not he loved her.

"But it was all in the past so don't worry about her" he said "are you really over her Hoseok?" Yoongi couldn't help it, he felt like maybe Hoseok might have still liked her "what?" Hoseok asked turning to Yoongi.

"are you re-" Yoongi began but Hoseok cut him off "I know what you said but why would you say that?" He asked "I don't know with just feel like you might still like her" Yoongi shrugged.

"well I'm over her and I told you she was old and were over I don't know why you keep asking about it" he sighed getting up he sounded annoyed.

Instead of just leaving it at that Yoongi spoke once more "well I'm sorry that I've annoyed you but it just seems a bit weird for you to be still in contact with your ex weither she's old or not" he said.

"It's not weird maybe if you dated before you would know that it's not weird to like an ex as a friend" Hoseok stated "but you said she wasn't your friend and that she was annoying" Yoongi reminded.

"I don't want to argue with you about an ex when we aren't even dating" Hoseok said "I don't even know what we are, I mean we're not friends and we're not dating so what exactly are we?" Yoongi asked.

"We are just 2 people that are being forced to marry" Hoseok said, the room filled with silence ~'•after everything he told me, we are just 2 people that are being forced to marry?!•'~

I didn't know what to say Hoseok wasn't even looking at me.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to keep that in mind" Yoongi said getting up and going to the bedroom to get my coat walking out once he had it, his eyes slowly tearing up it hurt even though it was the truth it hurt to know that the feelings he was catching were one-sided.

Hoseok did mind marrying Yoongi, He did mind being with him, what he told him was a lie.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asked "I need some fresh air" Yoongi stated trying to keep his tears in, he picked up his phone and keys.

"Wait" Hoseok said noticing that he was about to cry he reached for Yoongi's wrist holding onto it "what?" Yoongi asked not turning to look at him

"Yoongi look at me" Hoseok ordered his voice was slightly deeper but softer than usual the older turned to face him but still didn't looking at him "look at me" Hoseok repeated.

"what" Yoongi asked looking up at the younger as a tear ran down his face "why are you crying?" He asked, the older just stayed silent "why are you crying?" He asked again "...because it hurt.." Yoongi said "what hurt?" He asked "it's hurt that after everything you told me we're just 2 people that we're just two people that were forced to marry, the reality hurts" Yoongi confessed looking down.

Hoseok sighed out of relief though to Yoongi it seemed like a sigh of annoyance, Yoongi looked up at Hoseok but before he could utter a word he felt Hoseok lips on his.

"W-what are you doing?" Yoongi asked slightly stepping back once their lips parted "isn't it obvious, I'm kissing you" Hoseok said "I know but why!?" The older questioned.