chapter '22'

"That shits not funny" he said before answering the call. "Hey Seok" "what can I help you with Nancy?" Hoseok asked "sorry to wake you up but I need a favour, I'm moving next week I need you to help me move my stuff" Nancy said she knew Hoseok's sleeping voice better than anyone.

"Don't you have anyone else to help you??"

"No otherwise I'd call them" "right what day?"

"Next week Friday"

"Ok I'll see what I can do"

"Thanks"

"Your welcome".

"Ok bye I'll see you on Friday" She said "bye" Hoseok said hanging up "your really trying to over work yourself aren't you?" Taehyung asked "shut up I'm not even doing anything" Hoseok said.

"Driving here early in the morning to pick up Hyejin and Jungkook then dropping them off to 2 different schools that's one hour of driving. Then going to watch Jaehyun then picking them up then helping Yoongi cook what else are you gonna do?" Taehyung asked

"Not much it's fine chill!"

"Whatever Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

\-/~\-/~\-/

8 days had pass and Hoseok was mentally exhausted but he didn't complain as he was desperate to fix his family.

Hoseok struggled to get up in the morning but still managed he dropped Jungkook and Hyejin to their schools before going to Jaehyun's house and watching Jaehyun.

This Wednesday Hoseok decided to challenge Jaehyun by putting 3 bottles of Soju in the cupboard and telling him not to drink while he went to go and pick up the kids.

Once Hoseok picked up Hyejin and Jungkook He dropped them home and then came back to Jaehyun.

"I'm back" he shouted walking inside the house he could faintly smell alcohol he sighed walking into the kitchen to see Jaehyun sitting down on the floor.

He placed his keys on the table sighing once more.

"Oh Jungkook-ah! Are you ready for your daily beating??" He asked Hoseok eyes widened slightly, he was shocked to hear Jaehyun say something like that.

Never in his life would he have thought Jaehyun would say something like that.

"Jaehyun I'm not Jungkook" Hoseok sighed closing his eyes and rubbing his temple "I don't care who you are your gonna get his daily beating!" Jaehyun shouted standing up and walking over to Taehyung.

Hoseok opened his eyes but before he could say anything Jaehyun threw his fist towards him hitting him straight in the face since Hoseok was caught off guard he slightly stumbled back.

"What are you doing?" He asked "I'm giving you your daily beating!" Jaehyun shouted walking closer to Hoseok "Jaehyun stop!" Hoseok shouted stepping back "NO!" Jaehyun yelled continuing to walk to Hoseok.

Hoseok eventually hit a wall, Jaehyun ran to him and grabbed his arm before he could move "l-let go" Hoseok stuttered he was beyond scared he had never seen Jaehyun angry let along trying to fight someone.

The fear made it harder for him to move as Jaehyun tightened his grip on Hoseok arm and kicked him in the leg Hoseok jumped feeling pain in his leg.

"J-Jaehyun please s-s-stop!" Hoseok begged, he was shaking, Jaehyun just ignored his words punching him twice in the stomach, then once more in the face.

He finally let go of Hoseok's arm taking a step back "get on the floor" Jaehyun said beginning to take off his belt Hoseok shook his head slowly pushing his body off the wall.

He felt his heart beat fasten as the pain sunk in, he stared shaking his head as Jaehyun struggling to take off his belt, Hoseok coughed his hand going to his mouth.

He saw blood and as Jaehyun finally took off his belt he turned away and ran off not forgetting to grab his keys that laid on the table.

He ran out of the house shutting the door and running to his car quickly starting it as he saw Jaehyun run out of the house he sped off not care about anything except for getting away.

He drove home and when he arrived he struggled to park the car due to how much he was shaking, and eventually didn't park it properly.

Getting out and rushing inside he collapsed once he shut the door. He was still shaking and panting hard whilst tears streamed down his face.

One thought came to his mind, a though that only made the pain worse.

If that's what he had to go through he couldn't imagine what Jungkook went through but he knew it must have been hard.

"Hoseok!" The boy heard someone call he slowly looked up, his whole body was shaking, though seeing Yoongi he managed to smile.

"It's funny how I'm imagining you here" he sighed feeling his eyes grow heavy before everything went black.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 22
Word count:830
Since I'm usual late and end up posting on Tuesday at 3am I decided to post at 1:40am on a Sunday! 😊😊