Chapter '3'

Sunday

It was a little after 5 in the afternoon, Yoongi had already moved his stuff into Hoseok and his shared one bedroom apartment.

Hoseok's dad had brought it for the two.

And Yoongi was now reading on their shared sofa whilst waiting for Hoseok who was supposed to have arrived more than ½ an hour ago.

Finally Yoongi heard the door open and an annoyed Hoseok groan whilst carrying his two suit cases "sorry I'm late" he sighed "are you ok?" Yoongi asked walking over to help Hoseok with his suitcases.

"Yeah just my dad keeps going on about this damn marriage thing!" Hoseok admitted "in what way?" Yoongi asked "he's like make sure you make him fall for you as soon as possible, you know you didn't move out to share a place but to fall in love and marry and whatever else like ok he's found someone for me to marry and made me live with them and now he's rushing the process!" Hoseok exclaimed.

It was obvious he wasn't happy, "Maybe there's a reason he's rushing it" Yoongi tried "it's because he wants me to take over his company I don't want to be forced rushed to marry just because I have to become the CEO of his company, I mean he didn't even ask me if I wanted to be the CEO" Hoseok said.

"Well who else would be the CEO if not you?" Yoongi asked "my sisters or my brother could become the CEO why me?" he asked "try talking it out with him" Yoongi advised.

"No, now that I've moved I want to try seeing him as less as possible if he's just gonna go on about this whole marriage and CEO thing" Hoseok stated.

"Ok" was all Yoongi could think about saying "ah I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you Yoongi don't take it the wrong way I just don't see why my dad's so involved in the matter" Hoseok quickly assured worried that Yoongi would misunderstand him.

"I know" Yoongi said "anyways do you want help unpacking?" "Sure" Hoseok said the 2 began unpacking and finally finished an hour later.

"I'm so hungry" Yoongi quietly mumbled, rubbing his stomach "do you wanna order some food or we can buy some ingredients and cook" Hoseok suggested Yoongi's eyes widened for a moment, he didn't think Hoseok would have heard him, nor suggest anything

"I don't mind" Yoongi smiled

"Let's got shopping then" Hoseok said "Yoongi slightly regretted saying he didn't mind, he didn't know how to cook and didn't think Hoseok did either.

Although Hoseok attitude made him seem like he liked fast food more than home made food he honestly loved home made food so much more.

The 2 quickly got ready to go out and then headed to the nearest supermarket of course both of them making sure to take their keys and lock the door behind them.

"So what do you want to eat?" Hoseok asked "ramen" Yoongi said although he wanted something meaty that was the only thing he knew how to cook and he still didn't think Hoseok knew how to cook.

"Just ramen?" Hoseok questioned "yeah I don't really know how to cook anything else" Yoongi spoke honestly "wait did you think I was gonna make you cook?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow to which Yoongi nodded.

"No, I was going to cook for you" Hoseok informed "oh you know how to cook?" Yoongi asked "yeah, so say something you really want and I'll see if I can cook" Hoseok said.

"I want some meat" Yoongi said "hmm I can make beef stew but it might take a while and your hungry so how about we have something else?" Hoseok asked.

"Well I'm not that hungry" Yoongi said beef stew sounded good "ok then I'll just make the beef stew and rice ok?" Hoseok said as the 2 walked into the shop.

Hoseok and Yoongi decided to get the ingredients for a the beef stew and rice, they first went to the get the meat, then went to the herbs, then the rice and lastly the vegetables picking up a few ingredients they would need in the week along the way.

"Hoseok?" Hoseok heard a familiar voice call out he turned to look at the person who had called him.

"Oh Jungkook" he said seeing Jungkook "I thought it was you but I wasn't sure" Jungkook said "yep I know it's rare to see me in a shop" Hoseok said.

"What are you doing here though?" Jungkook asked "remember today is Sunday I told I was moving out" Hoseok said "oh so is that..." He trailed off and pointed at Yoongi Hoseok just slightly nodded.

"Aww your shopping together that's cute" Jungkook teased "what's so cute about us shopping together?" Hoseok asked "nothing, anyways feel free to bring him to my party tomorrow, he can bring a friend so he doesn't feel left out" Jungkook smiled.

"Right, well it doesn't take 10 minutes to cook a beef stew so we'll be going now" Hoseok said "don't worry Hoseok I won't steal your stuff" Jungkook said.

It wasn't clear what he was talking about and Yoongi assumed he was referring to him which made him uncomfortable although he hid it well.

"you wouldn't be able to even if you tried" Hoseok said waving to Jungkook as he walked away, Yoongi following close behind.

"Who was that?" Yoongi asked once they were far away from Jungkook "ah don't worry about him" Hoseok responded "ok....Are you going to his party?" Yoongi asked "yeah...do you want to come?" Hoseok asked.

"Sure, but I want to bring my friend" Yoongi said "I thought you didn't like parties" Hoseok raised an eyebrow "I have to make sure you keep your promise" Yoongi said.

"Why does it seem like your jealous?" The younger asked "if you don't want me to come I won't" the older anwsered "no, no come" Hoseok sounded like he was begging.

"good" Yoongi smiled as we reached the till and began putting out shopping on the conveyor belt, once we had done the shopping we headed home.

When they got home Hoseok began cooking while Yoongi decided to call Namjoon, to ask him if he wanted to go to the party.

Yoongi sat down on the could in the living room he glanced over at Hoseok -who was cooking in the open kitchen- before pulling out his phone had calling his best friend.

"Hello" Namjoon said answering the phone "hey" Yoongi responded "what's up Yoongi?" Namjoon asked "I'm going to a party tomorrow do you want to come?" Yoongi asked.

"You? Going to a party?" Namjoon asked "I was invited by Hos-My future husband" Yoongi corrected knowing Namjoon wouldn't know who he's talking about.

Hoseok who had heard couldn't help but smile even though he didn't know why he was smiling.

"Well then it depends on the time" Namjoon said "oh yeah.. let me ask him" Yoongi said getting up and going to the kitchen "what time does the party start?" He asked Hoseok

"Mhh I think about 3 but we can go early if you want" Hoseok said "no it's fine" Yoongi assured "did you hear that Namjoon?" He asked "it starts at three?" Namjoon asked not really sure if he heard right.

"Yeah, is it ok if he meets us here and then we go together?" Yoongi asked turning to Hoseok who responded with "yeah, that's fine" "thanks" Yoongi smiled slightly before walking out of the kitchen.

"I'll send you the address of the house then you can come with me and Hoseok" I said "who's Hoseok?" Namjoon asked "the guy who I'm engaged to" Yoongi informed

"Oh.... well, how is he so far?" Namjoon asked "I mean apart from the fact that we have nothing in common he's alot kinder than I thought he would be" Yoongi said glancing at Hoseok who wasn't even listening.

"That's good and bad I guess, coz you can't really relate to the same things but at least he's nice" Namjoon said "true, although I have only been with him for a few hours, so he could be hiding his true colours" Yoongi said.

Sitting back on the couch the older began observing Hoseok from there, as he listened to Namjoon speak "well hopefully he will stay nice".

"Yeah hopefully" Yoongi agreed.

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 3
Word count:1400