Chapter ,35'

Now of course Yoongi knew to expect a party it was Hoseok planning it but he didn't expect to receiving lots of gifts especially when it was from people he didn't know.

Hoseok made sure to introduce him to everyone that he interacted with and Yoongi made sure to introduce his friends Namjoon which he's known for years and Seokjin who he met at work.

Of course Jimin and jungkook felt a bit awkward being around one of their teachers although they simply just stayed away from him especially when drinking.

"Hoseok can you come help me in the kitchen please?" Hawon asked Hoseok was with Yoongi talking before Hawon came asking him to come to the kitchen.

"Yeah sure" Hoseok said getting up "I'll be back ok?" He said Yoongi nodded before watching Hoseok walk away as soon as he was sure Hoseok couldn't see him he got up and ran to get a cup of alcohol he had been wanting to drink all night but Hoseok said no.

The reason being was because he didn't want anything happening to Yoongi but he never told him that he just said no drinking.

"Oh your Yoongi right?" A boy asked Yoongi as he picked up a cup of alcohol "yes.. you are?" Yoongi questioned.

"I'm Eunwoo, Jungkook and Hoseok's friend" Eunwoo anwsered "ah nice to meet you" Yoongi took a sip of his drink.

"How did Hoseok meet someone as nice as you?" Eunwoo asked "um.." Yoongi didn't know if he should say they used to be engaged or not "we...uh" he trailed off "we were engaged" Hoseok said putting an arm on Yoongi's shoulder.

"So your married and didn't invite me to the wedding??" Eunwoo asked "no.. my dad arranged for us to be engaged but he called it off after and were friends now" Hoseok explained.

"Oh nice" Eunwoo nodded, Hoseok also nodded, his attention then turning to Yoongi "I thought I told you no drinking!" He reminded trying to take the cup from him only for Yoongi to move it out of his reach.

"I'm older than you, don't boss me around" Yoongi told chugging down the remaining alcohol "you better not get drunk, I'm not taking you home" Hoseok sighed.

"It's ok, I'll go with Namjoon" Yoongi said "him?" Hoseok asked pointing over to where Namjoon was sitting with Jin, the both of them talking.

"Looks like they're going home together" Hoseok mumbled "why would they go together?" Yoongi questioned clearly confused.

"Don't you see how there looking at each other? As if they want to fuck right then and there?" Hoseok smirked "eww don't say that" Yoongi groaned pushing Hoseok arm off his shoulder.

Hoseok chuckled slightly, well I have to go out for a bit, I'll see you when I come back but seriously don't drink" Hoseok tolf "ok ok" Yoongi said as Hoseok walked away.

"You guys are really close" Eunwoo spoke and Yoongi had totally forgot he was there "why do you like him?" Yoongi asked, something about this Eunwoo was fishy the way he he was looking at Hoseok.

"yeah.." Eunwoo said looking down. "Well you can't have him he's mine" Yoongi warned "but he said your friends" Eunwoo said "I don't care what he said I'm tell you, you can't have him and he's mine" Yoongi smiled.

"alright chill" Eunwoo put his hands up in defeat before walking off.

"What a brat" Yoongi said rolling his eyes picking up another cup of alcohol, the thought of Eunwoo liking Hoseok made him want to drink more than before.

<~---~>

Unfortunately when Hoseok got home he couldn't see Yoongi In the living room and he asked everyone but no-one knew Namjoon and Seokjin had left so Hoseok thought maybe he left with them.

"Hoseok take you coat off" Hawon said since Hoseok was so busy looking for Yoongi he forget about his coat "ah sorry" he mumbled heading upstairs to his room to take off his coat.

He opened his room door and saw a drunk Yoongi sitting on his bed trying to stay awake "oh.. why are you here?" Hoseok asked taking off his coat and hanging it up "I have something to tell you" Yoongi said getting of the bed and pulling Hoseok to sit next to him.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked "that Eunwoo you should stay away from him.. he said he likes you!" Yoongi exclaimed "I know" Hoseok nodded "you know?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yeah that's why we don't hang out much because he tries to make moves on me a bit too often" Hoseok told.

"Ah so I was worried for nothing!" Yoongi sighed flopping on Hoseok bed "worried? Why were you worried?" Hoseok asked "because I-I thought he might do something to you and I just wanted you to know" Yoongi lied.

"Ok" Hoseok nodded "but Yoongi I told you not to drinks ane you didn't listen to me" Hoseok said laying back besides Yoongi "why not just wanted a little bit" Yoongi whined "but now look at you how are you gonna get home?" Hoseok asked.

"I can just sleep here" Yoongi said "where Taehyung, Lisa and Jisoo usually stay after party so where are you gonna sleep?" Hoseok asked "I can sleep here with you " Yoongi said turning to face Hoseok, only then realizing how close the two were.

"But who said I want you to stay here and sleep with me?"

"Fine then I'll go" Yoongi said getting off of Hoseok bed

Hoseok pulled Yoongi on top of him Yoongi had to hold his head up so there lips wouldn't touch "I didn't say you couldn't stay" He spoke.

"so I can stay?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow "if you want" Hoseok said ruffling Yoongi's hair

"Don't" Yoongi said pushing Hoseok hand away Hoseok sighed looking at Yoongi "I really just want to kiss you right now" he said.

Yoongi was drunk, so it didn't matter, he probably wouldn't remember much of it anyways.

Yoongi chuckled softly before connecting his and Hoseok lips.

Hoseok slightly surprised took a few seconds to kiss him back but eventually did.

There lips fit like puzzle pieces as if they were made for each other Hoseok hand slide to Yoongi's waist pressing him against him even though Yoongi was already on top of him.

Yoongi broke the kiss looking at Hoseok before laying his head on Hoseok chest "Hoseok" he called "mhh" Hoseok hummed in response "I-I love you" Yoongi mumbled Hoseok turned bright red.

After a second of silence Hoseok spoke "I love you too".

Yoongi stayed silent and when Hoseok looked down at he saw Yoongi was already fast asleep.

Hoseok changed there position so that Yoongi was next to him with his arms were still wrapped around him "I hope you'll still love me when you wake up" he sighed closing his eyes soon joining Yoongi in his deep sleep.

°~°~°~°~°

Chapter 35
Word count:1160