Chapter '32'

Hoseok and Yoongi agreed to meet and 8 which was an hour away Yoongi being Yoongi began panicking he ran to his room to look for a good outfit which ended up with him pulling out his whole closet only to decide on going causal.

Once he was ready he brushed his teeth and waiting on the couch for Hoseok.

<~–––~>

"Is it nice?" Hoseok asked he and Yoongi were at a restaurant eating "yeah" Yoongi said "that's good... Honestly I wasn't sure where to take you I was thinking of taking you somewhere fancy but I didn't know if you would like that so...I decided on here because it's my favourite restaurant and it's ok" Hoseok said

"Yeah it's nice it taste a bit like your cooking so I see why you like it be I'm glad you took me hear, I don't really like fancy places" Yoongi said smiling making Hoseok heart beat faster "~'•gosh his smile is just to beautiful!•’~ Hoseok thought.

He really was head over heels for Yoongi even if he never said it or acknowledged it. That was the difference between the two Yoongi knew he loved Hoseok he excepted it Hoseok he kept putting it off saying he doesn't know.

Yoongi knew he was head over heels for Hoseok but Hoseok probably would never admit to that unless they dated which in both their mind's wasn't ever gonna happen.

40 minutes later and they were leaving, they had eaten well and were a little tired, though neither told the other that.

"Anything else you wanna do before we head home?" Hoseok asked as the two walked to his car they had finished eating.

"No thanks it's late as well" Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded, understandingly, as he got into the driver's seat of his car Yoongi getting into the passenger's seat.

Hoseok started the car and soon began driving to Yoongi's "so how's working at Jungkook's school?" Hoseok asked "it's good the people are nice although I don't become a teacher until Monday" Yoongi said.

"We should celebrate then" Hoseok said "there's no need it's just a job" Yoongi said "but it's your first job and you've got it so..." Hoseok said trailing off, he knew Yoongi understood what he meant "true I guess I don't really mind just as long as it doesn't bother you or anything" Yoongi said.

"What do you want to do? Just us two? Have a big party? Have a small gathering of just our friends?" Hoseok asked "how about you make it a surprise?" Yoongi asked "ok, but don't be expecting anything small because when it comes to celebrating I go all out" Hoseok told.

Yoongi slightly chuckled "yeah you look like that type of person" he said "what did that mean?" Hoseok asked pulling up outside of Yoongi's apartment "nothing" Yoongi said.

"well just let me know what day your free you should bring your friends too I mean just if you want yo-' Yoongi cut him off "I get it Hoseok, no need to explain" he said Hoseok nodded rubbing the back of his neck "I'm free Wednesday and Saturday"  Yoongi spoke again.

"Let's go with Wednesday then?" Hoseok said "yeah I'm fine with that" Yoongi said "ok just come to my house at 6:30" Hoseok said Yoongi nodded getting out the car Hoseok reaching to the back before doing the same.

Hoseok got out of the car with a bouquet of flowers and roses "I was supposed to give it to you at the beginning but I forgot Hoseok said handing Yoongi the bouquet.

Yoongi hesitantly took it with wide eyes "T-thank you" he smiled, then he hugged Hoseok, it was the only thing he really could do, I mean he couldn't randomly just kiss him.

Hoseok hugged him back he was slightly shocked "This... This is one of the first times I've gotten a hug from you....and I like it" he said pulling Yoongi closer before letting go as the older pulled away from the hug.

He looked up at Hoseok "thank you really Hobi" Yoongi smiled "ah sorry" he quickly apologized for the nickname "it's fine I like it" Hoseok assured "you like it?" "yeah" He nodded looking at Yoongi who looked back at him with the same loving, yet shy look.

Silence fell upon them although they didn't notice it since they were to busy staring at each other to notice anything else in the world.

"I'm tired of holding back" Yoongi finally muttered breaking the silence and pulling Hoseok down connecting their lips Hoseok instantly responded to the kiss.

It wasn't like their 1st kiss or their 2nd it wasn't like the 3rd either it wasn't rushed it wasn't lustful it was calming, sweet and soft.

And both boys loved the feeling.

Yoongi was the first to pull away letting go of Hoseok, "see you on Wednesday" he said walking off after a quick wave. Hoseok waved back and once Yoongi was out of sight he spoke.

"How can he just kiss me like that and then just walk away?" He asked touching his lips, yet the smile he was wearing proved he wasn't mad about it.

°~°~°~°~°
Chapter 32
Word Count:875