Family Day

Bellarose POV

Again, we were in the library with the VKs while Fairy Godmother was teaching them goodness. She then stepped away from the chalk board and roll over a cart with a computer monitor on it. I look up from my book confused at what she was doing. She then hurriedly walked up to the VKs, " Children, excuse me. Um... As you know, this Sunday is family Day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat." Fairy Godmother then backed up to the monitor.

The VKs looked to me confused. I just shrugged my shoulders, I had no clue what was happening. Fairy Godmother then pressed a button and I heard Maleficent's voice come from the speaker. " I don't see anything, nor do I hear." I leaned forward in my desk and looking over to the monitor, seeing all of their parents on the screen.

" Kids." Fairy Godmother encouraged motioning them to come forward. They all hesitantly walk forward behind Fairy Godmother.

" Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on?" Maleficent asked. " It's broken! I hate electronics." They then all gasp, I assume they finally figured out how to use whatever they're on.

" Evie, it's Mommy. Look how beautiful." Evil Queen said through the monitor, Evie gave her a small wave. " You know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

" Don't you mean the weeds?" Maleficent said harshly.

" Who's the old bat?" Cruella blurted, talking about Fairy Godmother. I pursed my lips and looked down to my desk, trying to hide my small laugh.

" This is Fairy Godmother." Mal spoke up.

" Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent asked slyly.

" I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed.

" You really couldn't give Cinderella till 1:00 am?" Maleficent teased. " I mean, really. What, the hamster had to be back on their wheel?"

" They were mice! They were not... They were mice." Fairy Godmother argued looking to Mal, whom just nodded. I quickly got up to move her off of the screen.

" Who was that?" Jafar asked. I then popped my into frame and Carlos came up next to me.

" This is Bellarose, my girlfriend." Carlos said grabbing one of my hands that was behind my back.

" Bellarose, as in Princess Bellarose?" Maleficent asked intrigued.

" Yes, that's me." I chuckled awkwardly.

" You are quite the beauty." Evil Queen said. Wow, this is weird.

" Thanks." I say, my cheeked flushed a very light pink, it was weird getting a compliment from THE Evil Queen. I could feel Cruella's slight glare at me.

" You seem different from anyone from Auradon I've seen on the tele." Cruella said definitely judging my look.

" Let's just say I'm not into the pastels and tea parties." I shrug, Carlos gave my hand a squeeze, which I think mean I'm doing good. Maleficent then looked into my eyes, her eyes glowed a faint green, it felt like she was challenging me. And I never back down, so I reflect her actions, I narrow my eyes and make them glow a faint yellow. She raises an eyebrow at me and her eyes go back to the green they were.

" Huh, you have magic?" She asked obviously intrigued by me.

" I don't know what you're talking about." I lie. I then step of screen because I've been told not to talk about my magic, and admit that I have it. The rest of the VKs stepped up next to Carlos.