That's How we met!! (2)

Ajey's POV

Me and Yash were going to a important work in Delhi and Yash was driving, well I think his speed is fast considering the rush on the road.

When suddenly a kid came running from the other side yash took the car to side on reflex, and it hit another car from the back, yash and I got out, the two girls stepped out of the car both immensely beautiful, one was all dressed up and other one was simple and looked so innocent that I was just looking at her in awe.

Jahavni's POV

We stepped out of the car, the two guys that stepped out of the car were no other than carryminati and wily frenzy, and on the top of that I am learning music from yash bahiya, and Shavni was looking so angry, oh god the volcano is gonna erupt on both of them.

"You bloody idiots, akhne nahi h kay? Dekhke nahi chala sakte gadi? Ya chalani he nahi ati? Or agar nahi ati to road pi ate he kyu hu gadi leke?"

She yelled in all anger, no one should piss her off in morning or else the whole day she would be in her bitchy mood.

"Look ma'am appko ase bat karne ki jarurat nahi h, please calm down"

Yash bahiya said in a calm tone.

"Ohh, first you hit my car then you are saying that I should be calm, don't you have manners about how to drive?"

She is getting more and more angrier so I jumped in.

"Sai it's Okay, it didn't cause any damage, we should just leave"

"Yeah your friend is right"
Yash bahiya said

Shanvi glared at him.

"You are no one to tell me who is right or wrong, jada vakil bane ki jarurat nahi h, and jahavni even if it didn't cause any damage it could have, I will still do FIR, under IPC section 279 because they were not driving properly"

Oh shit she and her righteousness, god help me.

"What the hell you mean by FIR karugi?"

Yash bahiya said still calmly but a bit scared.

"Look sai, we should not make it a big issue, and I know yash bahiya, he must be in hurry-

I was trying to make her understand but she cut me off.

"Jahavni you are too innocent to know about people, and how the hell you know them"

"Look, Jahavni we are getting late so we should leave and we apologize for what happened"

Ajey said.

"Oh wait a second where do you think you are going Mister Pahle mere gadi thok di abb bagh rahe ho"

"Sai let it be hum late ho rahe h"

Shanvi cursed under her breath and sat in the car, I looked at yash bahiya and Ajey.

"I am sorry yash bahiya wo na sai ko bahut jaldi gussa a jata h"

With that said I sat in the car.

She drove of from the place and the tension in the car could cut through knife.

"Jahanvi why the hell you apologized to those fucking idiots"

She said in her usual angry tone.

"Sai calm down babe, you know na it's was just an small accident"

I said I hope she let it go soon.

"I don't give a fuck, ma chude"

"Sai mind your language ma-bahen ki galiya dene lagi h tu"

"So what? sub dete h"

"Sab kue mi kude ge to tu bhi kude gi kay?"

I said just like an Aunty

"Tu na puri mummy ki taraha bat karti h, tere kay hogaya re jeeya"

She said and laughed thank god her anger vanished.

Well it's always like that for her she gets angry easily and it vanishes just like that, but not always.

*****

Yash's  POV

We sat in the car and I started driving.

"Bahi yrr bandi ne to ek pal ke liye dara he diya tha, and wo bandi jahavni ki friend h I can't believe it, mtlb yrr wo kitne shant h or un madam ko dekho, rukne ka nam he nahi le rahe thi"

I said to Ajey who was somewhere lost.

"Yrr kay sahe bandi thi na bahi"

Ajey said in his thoughts, and I slapped him at the back of his head.

"Tu bandiya tak saale, abbhi case kar deti wo"

"Are nahi bahi wo nahi uski wo sweet se bestfriend, wase sunder to dono he thi"

I shake my head.

"Tere na Ajey kush nahi ho sakta abhi do minute pahle bola tha tune mere se ki abb tu sakat lunda banega, kaha gi bate, pighal gaya na"

"Are nahi bro asa kush nahi h, anyways app usko kase jante ho"

"Are kush time pahle mi campus gaya tha and she was there and she asked me if I can teach her music and I said yes"

"Accha"

He mumbled and got lost in his thoughts.

Iska such mi kush nahi ho sakta.

*******

Are yrr mere se intzar nahi ho raha tha to dal diya second chapter bhi.

So guys,
Wo star wale button pai shanvi ka gussa phke maro ya Ajey ka pighala hu a dil mujh nahi pata bas click ho jana cahye

Vote.

Gulabi dil×infinity ❤

Mohit saale wo baccha tu he tha na!

870 words