Mumbai here we come!!

Yash's POV

"Passengers please buckle up your seat belts, we are taking off shortly"

We buckled up our seat belts, Shanvi is sitting beside me, and she is bearly awake, we are having a early fight from Delhi to Mumbai, Jahavni and Ajey are sitting behind us.

We took off.

"Fuck yrr, I forgot to bring my neck pillow"

She said in her sleep voice.

"So now you can't sleep?"
I asked her.

"I am still gonna sleep, because you idiots disturbed my beauty sleep"

She said and folded her arms around my bicep, and put her head on my shoulder, the touch is making me shiver.

"Don't disturb me now okay"

She said and she was out in a minute.

"Sir would you like to have anything?"

The air hostess asked.

"One strong coffee please"

I said and she smiled and gave me the coffee I thanks her and Drank it, I really need a coffee to stay up.

*****

We finally landed and Shanvi isn't waking up.

"Mutarma uth jao na please"

She opened her eyes.

"Yrr let me sleep a little more"

"Not gonna happen, we landed"

I said and she nodded and got up.

We were getting down and the crew too when someone called from behind.

"Carry? Yash?"

We turned around to meet the Flying beast himself.

"Are sir app yaha?"

Ajey said and hugged him, I also hugged him so did Shanvi and Jahavni.

"Tumhari flight ka pilot tha, finally got the good luck to meet Walker Sisters, and you guys"

He said.

"Oh my god sir, I am such a big fan of yours, and I am so happy at least you know we exist"

Shanvi said.

"Accha hua I met you after face reveal, interview ka video viral h, million of views"
Gaurav sir said as we were getting down from the plane.

"Oh shit I didn't checked the video"

Shanvi said facepalm-ing herself.

"Ha bhulkad inssan, kush yad rahta bhi h tujhe, Gaurav sir yeh to kabhi kabhi khana kahna bhi bhul jati h?"