What is happening

Yash's POV

We were eating peaceful, Sai stood up.

"Sai tu khana nahi kha rahe?"

Jahavni asked.

"I am done with my food"
She said causally.

"Sai you just had 2 spoons, literally and you didn't ate anything since Jahavni's accident"

I said yeah that's true she was so busy taking care of her that she forgot to eat and sleep and on the top of that she almost fainted, but even then she didn't listened to us.

"What Shanvi eat now"

Jahavni glared at her.

"Jahavni just don't force me, I am not in a mood, I am going to library you guys continue, if you need anything just ring me."

And with that said she left.

"Yeh Sai bahut time se ajeb sa behave nahi kar rahe?"

Ajey said.

"Yeah even I noticed that, since she got discharged she is behaving strange, and pahle food was her life she would force me to eat but look she herself is now eating so less, and this isn't the first time"

Jahavni said.

"Why do I feel like Sai is hiding something from all of us?"

I said, because she was never this closed off we knew about her each and everything but she is behaving very very strange.

"I think she still needs time to  recover"

Ajey said and I nodded maybe that's true.

Shanvi's POV

I went into the library and took the pills, and then wore my reading glasses.

I started writing my book.

A beautiful thing turned into disaster, she loved him unconditionally, but hated him ruthlessly. Once the mirror that used to show her beautiful is broken now it turned deadly.......

I was continously writing, I didn't noticed the time, only light in the library that was on was my table lamp.

I looked at the small clock in front of me.

09:30 PM

Does that mean I have been sitting here almost for last five hours.

I looked at how many pages I wrote.

30!!

Wait, on this speed this book will end in less then a month, well that's good.

I got up and went to our studio.

I opened my phone and posted the insta story,

'Live stream in 30 minutes'

Yeah I have a gaming channel too, well that was inspired from carry.

I did the set up, well me and Jahavni never had a team nor a manager, well then we have to reveal our faces, and we have been denying the YouTube fanfest since last 3 years, we never went to the year end party, We do communicate with many Youtubers, but never reveled our face to anyone.

I wore my glasses then mask and then my hoodie.