Roll Camera, and Action

Shanvi's POV

"CUT!"

I said in the mic.

It's 45th day of the shooting of The Youtuber, we are doing it pretty well, and yeah I am the Co-Director, I can't be any happy then assisting Anurag sir.

"Guys this is the 9th time, let's take a break, we will do this scene again after that"

Anurag sir said.

"Sir hojaye ga, thoda hard scene h koi bat nahi"
I said.

"Ek kam kar te h tum inte acchi acting karti ho, ek bar Ajey or Jahavni ko demo de do Yash ke sath"

Yash was sitting behind us.

"Okay sir... as you say, ek bar script read kar lete h"
I said and Yash nodded.

I was reading the scene, after thirty minutes here I was standing in front of camera, with Yash.

"Action"
Anurag sir's voice was heard.

(A/n:Guys yeh movie ki script h don't take it seriously okay, it's in third Person's P.O.V)

The low music started playing.

"It was never you fault, it was always me, it was always me, kept on insisting you do every damn thing...."

Shanvi said in a teary voice.

"No..."

"I am right about it, we were never meant to be for each other, you cheated me"

Shanvi yelled.

"I never cheated you, I never cheated you, how the hell to explain you this"
Yash yells in anger.

"It was her, she wanted us to have misunderstandings, and she did it, that was her plan"
Yash said trying to explain himself.

"No... this can't be... it over, IT'S  OVER"

Shanvi yelled and was leaving, when Yash stopped her, he held her hand and pulled her to him, she looked in his eyes, and their lips met.

Wait. That wasn't ment to happen between them.

Everything paused, Ajey and Jahavni were smiling, and everyone else was gaping at them.

Shanvi pulled away and looked at Yash.

"I'm...I am sorry... I'm sorry Yash...."

And she ran away from the set, to her vanity.

Yash also went to hos vanity without saying anything (his vanity is beside Shanvi's)

"Anurag sir.... if you don't mind... can we do the rest of this shoot tomorrow?"

Jahavni asked.

"Of.. of course... this is quite awkward.... you guys go and check on them..... anyways we are done for the day, you can take off now"

He said and went to talk to some guy on the set.

"Jahavni you go and check Yash I will deal with Shanvi, Okay?"
Ajey said, and Jahavni nodded.

Jahavni's POV

I knocked and entered before bahiya can say anything.

"Yash bahiya?"

I said he was sitting on the couch with his hands crossed and chin on it.

"Jahavni kay hua?"
He asked looking up, I sat beside him.

"App bato kay hua?"
I questioned him back.

"Kay kush bhi to nahi hua?"
He said.

"Oh C'mon bro stop acting as if you don't have any feelings for her, yrr abb to confess karlo"