Oops! Its the beginning (1)

Ajey's POV

"Ajey tu chutiya h kay? Akal h ase kon karta h"

Shavni yelled and I heard Tanmay laughing in the background.

"Aww sis I am so sorry"

I said in a very sweet voice but she being she, she ran behind me and hit my head with the pillow in her hand.

So what happened is...

Shanvi was in the meeting with the director of our next movie and I called her saying it's an emergency, she panicked and rushed from the meeting and came home, I asked her to switch of the lights and she got so angry that now she is beating the hell out of me and Yash, Deepak bahiya, tanmay sir and Jahavni were laughing there asses off.

"Sai ruk ja na sorry mere ma, please yrr"

"Ajey tere mi akal h? tere ko pata h kitne important meeting thi?! and I rushed here just to become a fool, abb tum log bato Ajey ko na pitu?"

"Bilkul sahe bol rahe h Sai go for it"

Yash and Tanmay bahiya yelled.

"Guys yeh galt bat h, tum logo ka plan tha and yash tune he insist kiya tha, or pit siraf mi raha hu, this is wrong!"

Shanvi looked at me and I smirked we ran towards them and with pillows and hit there heads.

"Sai, Ajey both of you enough!! you guys are such a kids! even Vardaan is way more mature then both of you idiots"

Jahavni my love yelled and we stopped.

"Jeeya tu na samjhti nahi h mere jaan, yeh bacchpan he to h jo inssan ko jinda rahkta h."

Shanvi said as she hugged her and tricking her into tickling her making her laugh.

That's what our friendship is all about, we live every moment of our lives together to the fullest.

Back in the past Jahavni and Shavni are still in college and 19 years old this is how they meet the roast king.
At this time They live in Shavni's dad's house alone in faridabad, which is just one lane away from Ajey's house.

Jahavni's POV

I felt like a something soft hit my head.

"Are madam uth jao, it 7:30 AM, late ho jaye ga"

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the alarm clock, as soon as I saw the time I jumped out of bed.

"Sai tu mujhe jaldi nahi utha sakti thi"

I yelled at her.

"Your breakfast is ready come down after you freshen up, and I was trying from last half hour but madam ki to kumbhkarn ki neend h na hum to kay he kar sakte h?"

With that said she went out of the room.

Yeah we both live alone in a freaking bungalow in faridabad, well I shouldn't kept reading the book last night or I would have been early.

'Now get you ass in the bathroom and get ready, because today was your turn to make the breakfast and sai ne bana diya h because tere ko sona tha, abb wo pure din tere se majduri karwane wali h'

My stupid brain reminded me and I rushed to the bathroom.

I did my business in 15 minutes and also took the shower and dressed up in lightning speed, in my usual top and jeans and put on my conserves.

I reached down and saw Shavni wearing a white top, a black skirt that end above her knees and her favorite heels, I don't know how the hell this girl walks in heels for whole day, I settled down on the stool after saying a good morning to her, and took my plate and put the Poha in it which is my favorite and Shanvi she makes the best food in this world.
(For those who don't know what poha is, it is a dish made of a special rice and is usually eaten in India, pic👇🏻).

Well I forgot to tell you that I am Jahavni Sharma, your very sweet and shy person, and this is my besti since 10th standard she is always been there for me, and always support me in everything, and she is one hell of a fashion queen, she is very ...

Well I forgot to tell you that I am Jahavni Sharma, your very sweet and shy person, and this is my besti since 10th standard she is always been there for me, and always support me in everything, and she is one hell of a fashion queen, she is very disciplined as her dad is an army officer, my dad is also an NDRF officer but I hate discipline and now no one give a damn about it as I am here away from my family, except sai she always yells at me like she is my mom, and she is one hell of drama queen, and not to forget the number of boys lining up for her in our college, yeah we both are in DU.

"Yrr it's delicious, tu na chef ban ja"

I said after eating my poha.

"Or tu na jake mar ja, yrr kabbhi to mere ko rest diya kar roz late uthi h, aaj assignment submit karna h jaldi chal"

I got up and put the dishes in sink and took my bag Sai took the car keys.

She sat in the driver's seat and I sat in the passenger's seat, after bulking up the seat belt she started the engine and we were out on the road, the street was long, after we entered the second street Shavni was driving slowly when out of nowhere a car hit us from the back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Are author pagal hogi h pahle chapter mi he accident!

Hey guys

I hope you enjoy the very first chapter of our new book.

Drop vote and comments.

Gulabi dil×infinity ❤

925 words