Epilogue #1 Part 2

So I know that last chapter, the Epilogue was very sad, but for those who wanted to know what happened after Shanvi's death, here it is.

Sorry guys ismi randi rona ka to pata nahi, but twist jarur h, with a new Character.

Nidhi- 30 years old.

*******
She was like an angel with big wings to take away the pain of whole world, Shanvi isn't dead, she is always alive within me'

~Yash.

It's been a month since Shanvi passed away.

Yash's POV

He is sitting in his bedroom holding Shanvi's picture.

"You lied to me right"

I said looking at her picture, a lone tear fell on her face from my eyes.

"Shanvi you can't leave me like this, you promised me right? How could you do this to me, tell me huh?"

I yelled, it's hurting, before her I was just a normal person, she entered in my life and filled it with drama, I would love to have a normal life but not without her, she promised me to be with me forever, she can't do this to me, I can't be without her.

The picture fell from my hands, the glass broke into pieces like my heart, I picked up a piece, I was about to press it in my arm someone pulled it away.

"Yash bahiya are you gone mad or what?"

Jahavni said throwing it away.

"Yes I am, I am gone mad, she left me Jahavni, she is gone for ever, and you know what she had taken my heart with her too"

I yelled, I heard someone whimper, I looked at Jahavni she wasn't, I turned my head to door, Siya was standing there, she looked at me in eyes and ran away.

"Siya.... siya  beta listen"
Jahavni went behind her, I wasn't able to move a bit.

'Yash'

I heard a sound, damn familiar, just like my Shanvi's, I looked around the room, on one was there.

'Yash'

I heard it again, am I hallucinating or what?am I seriously gone mad?

I looked at her picture and picked it up, there was a letter behind it.

My dear idiotic husband,

Do you miss me? I mean like I am very beautiful and irreplaceable so you must be missing me right?

Jokes aside, Yash you know I always wanted to tell you one thing, but was never able to say it.

Since I was a kid, I was born with a silver spoon, I was always treated as a princess, I got everything on my single call, I set my eyes on something it would be mine, but........